Chicago Connect specialize in increasing market share for our clients’ brands and we ensure we tailor our services to their needs in a face-to-face environment.
There are various disciplines in the direct marketing field and we primarily focus on live marketing strategies. The marketplace is fiercely competitive and brands in all industries are vying for their potential customers attention.
With so many choices on how brands can target their customers, choosing the right marketing mix is more important than ever. That’s where Chicago Connect comes in.
As part of our continued growth and expansion, we are looking for a talented professional to join our Events and Promotions division. We strive for excellence in the workplace and an environment that fosters creativity.
Event Coordinators are responsible for all marketing and event coordination. This includes all planning, coordinating, and execution of the events. This position is critical in planning and facilitating daily events/trade shows regionally.
Salary range: $42000 – $52000 per year.
- Coordinate trade shows and event staff.
- Manage our event promotions, and strategy in conjunction with management.
- Manage and/or work trade shows /events.
- Ensure all trade shows and events are successful from beginning to end.
- Responsible for inventory and displays.
- Track and implement execution timeline and expenses per event.
- Maintain regular and efficient communication.
- Oversee displays setup for events/ trade shows and breakdown.
- Develop and train new team members and advise management on marketing strategies.
- 1-2 years of experience of Media reporting.
- Can confidently speak up and offer opinions in a team setting.
- Must be solution-driven.
- Assertive communication.
- Ability to multitask while staying organized with strong attention to detail and superior communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Must have strong commercial awareness.
- Must be highly organized, self-motivated, and able to work independently.
- Ability to lead as well as follow and execute instructions effectively.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PPT, Outlook).
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- Employee Assistance Program
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.