At BrandWhizz we focus on making sure our clients get the best results as the given experience they acquire, by balancing their reputation and brand awareness which are both important for our company.
BrandWhizz is looking for a Promotions Assistant. This position is essential in planning and facilitating daily events/trade shows and will be responsible for all our marketing and event coordination. Responsibilities will be planning, coordinating, and execution of our events.
Salary range: $42000 – $52000 per year.
- Manage our event promotions, and strategy in conjunction with management.
- Coordinate trade shows and event staff
- Ensure all trade shows and events are successful from beginning to end.
- Responsible for inventory and displays
- Track and implement execution timeline and expenses per event.
- Develop and train new team members and advise management on marketing strategies.
- Manage and/or work trade shows /events.
- Oversee displays setup for events/ trade shows and breakdown.
- Maintain regular and efficient communication.
- 1-2 years of experience of Media reporting.
- Can confidently speak up and offer opinions in a team setting.
- Must be solution-driven.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Assertive communication.
- Must have strong commercial awareness.
- Must be highly organized, self-motivated, and able to work independently.
- Ability to lead as well as follow and execute instructions effectively.
- Ability to multitask while staying organized with strong attention to detail and superior communication skills.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PPT, Outlook)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.