Rock Solid Mixer Hire Ltd
You will join our team as a Concrete Pump Driver/Operator.
Pump Operator Responsibilities:
– Travelling to our customers sites and setting up concrete line/boom pump relevant to the site needs, in accordance with H&S Guidelines.
– Perform pre and post safety checklists on the pump
– To liaise with concrete delivery drivers & site operatives to ensure safe pumping of concrete.
– To complete paperwork on site and record all information on the delivery ticket.
– To ensure the pump is washed down and cleaned to requirement s after each job, ready for the next pour.
Pump Operator Requirements:
– Excellent driving skills
– Enthusiastic & hard working
– Polite and have a positive “can do” attitude.
– Reliable and self motivated
– A HGV licence is essential, with at least 2 years driving experience preferred.
– This role will also require some heavy lifting and would suit someone who is physically fit.
– Someone in a similar role would be desirable but if no experience then full training will be given, but you must have experience operating machinery.
About Rock Solid Mixer Hire Ltd:
Rock Solid Concrete have been the leading independent in the Warwickshire area since 2004. From starting off with one volumetric mixer, today Rock Solid has an extensive fleet of both drum mixers and volumetric mixers.
Location: Coventry, West Midlands
Job type: Full Time, Permanent, 47.5hrs per week plus overtime. Some early starts and late finishes may occur on some days.
Salary: £27,000.00 to £35,000.00 per year
Benefits: Bonus scheme
You may have experience of the following: Pump Driver, Pump Operator, Concrete Pump, Boom Pump, Machine Operator, Machine Operative, HGV Driver, LGV Driver, Class 1 Driver, Class 2 Driver, Warehouse Operative, Production Operative, etc.
To apply for this job please visit www.totaljobs.com.