ICONIC TECHNOLOGY GROUP
Ansible, Python developer
Experience 15 years
NO OPT EAD and H4 EAD
W2 , C2C IS OK
We are looking for a Developer experienced in Ansible and Python.
1. Client is looking for a candidate with Ansible and Python scripting experience to automate Oracle patching preferably who has done this work or similar work of automating Oracle patching or Oracle administrative activities with Ansible or equivalent scripting for other (at least one) customer.
2. We are NOT looking for a pure database administrator, but someone with some Oracle administration of database/WebLogic/Java would be a plus.
3. If he/she is aware of the various tools used to patch Oracle Databases, Oracle WebLogic, Oracle Java and/or other Oracle Applications, it would be a huge plus.
4. The candidate should be familiar with ansible playbook and configurations.
5. The candidate should also have done a lot of python scripting, a more complicated task than mere rudimentary tasks and very strong in programming fundamentals.
6. The candidate should be able to code walk us through any Ansible and/or python scripting they have done, displaying and articulating clearly the algorithm of the code and the complications and how they solutioned for any challenges they came across while coding. The code they walk us through should be preferably written by them and not something they pulled from an open-source GitHub repository.
7. The candidate should be able to join standups every day and provide status and discuss blockers.
8. The candidate would be required to work in the United States PST times, attending meetings and getting direction for work.
9. The candidate should be able to listen and grasp our requirements quickly and changes and understand how to solution to resolve them.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.