IMAGE ASSOCIATES INC.
Manufacturer of custom magnetics needs a Quality Engineer. The company designs products used in military, aerospace, medical, telecommunications, audio, and which meet stringent customer requirements including light weight, small size, and high reliability performance.
Working in an AS9100, ISO-9001 environment, the QA Engineer will maintain quality procedures. Generate, review and approve associated Engineering Change Notices. Maintain Quality records. Support coordination of completion of all key quality actions and deliverables for customer orders.
· Prepare qualification reports with coordination of all lab activities such as destructive Physical Analysis (DPA) Testing and shock and vibration testing.
· Prepare and review all end item data package deliverables.
· Verify that correct materials are used in kits and for rework.
· Coordinate source inspection activities.
· Generate Failure Analysis Reports (FAR).
· Support Quality Engineering actions to maintain all Quality Certifications and to ensure compliance to all key markets served by the Magnetics Business Unit (Space, Military & Aerospace).
· Bachelor’s Degree in a related field preferred, plus 3-6 years of related Quality Assurance Engineering experience.
· Knowledge of quality, military, and industry standards is desired.
· Any combination of education, training and experience listed above that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
Must be aware of safe work practices, and ensure that quality activities are performed in a manner which follows company and government regulations. Should be able to maintain accurate records, using standard office software. Must be a good communicator, with excellent interpersonal skills.
To save time, please send your resume as an attached Word file to pearl AT jobspot.com. Please write Quality in the subject line of your email. Please provide your desired salary, and information about why you are seeking a new job. Thanks!
Pearl Martin, Image Associates Inc. pearl AT jobspot DOT com
Please look me up on LinkedIn, and send me an invitation to Link: www.linkedin.com/in/pearlmartin1
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.