Description of the company
We want to become # 1 in the minds and hearts of families in the Netherlands.
That is our vision. Our mission is to make the lives of families in the Netherlands more beautiful and easier. Our customers tell us that happiness is not only in big moments, but in the small things: a spontaneous pillow fight, a compliment or a hug. That is why we offer customers space for surprisingly beautiful moments every day. That is our purpose. This is how we want to make a difference.
We believe that these surprisingly beautiful moments can be created by having a surprisingly beautiful range. An assortment that, in addition to international brands, local brands, small brands and exclusive brands, consists of a strong Private Label range.
The Quality Assurance team focuses on assessing clothing for quality and fit and does this specifically for our private label collection. As a Quality Controller you draw up custom schedules and start product improvements. You advise stylists, buyers and suppliers on the fit and work together on the development of our private label collection.
You make return analyzes at supplier and item level and do seasonal evaluations. You also communicate with our suppliers regarding the preparation of our orders and you check the sample process. As a member of the Quality Assurance team you proactively think along with regard to improvements within your own team and in cooperation with the business.
- You have a relevant, completed HBO or WO education;
- You have experience in a similar position;
- Experience with kidswear;
- You have a minimum of 5 and a maximum of 10 years of experience in Quality Control within ladies fashion;
- You are experienced with logistics processes (inbound, outbound and stock management) and you understand the process of forecasting;
- You are analytically strong, good at Excel, commercially driven and you are a fully-fledged discussion partner for suppliers;
- You are a team player who can weigh up different interests and can work well together;
- You are accurate and know how to get insights from data;
- Of course you are a real ‘fashionista’.
As is known, our head office is located in Zwolle. However, for this position you also have the option to work in Amsterdam.
You do not fill your day with activities, but you determine your contribution based on impact. Ownership and entrepreneurship are important conditions for winning together.
As if Wehkamp is your own company, you take the LEAD. The result: more responsibility and a very steep learning curve, regardless of what you already bring with you.
Experience (d) to shape
Everyone at Wehkamp has his or her own discipline. We now excel in many of our disciplines, thanks to our many years of experience in e-commerce. As an organization we are now a major scale-up. We maintain a start-up mentality by pioneering and continuing to learn. Together we experiment on a large scale, and together we make a difference for the customer.
Together we stay ahead, you get the best out of yourself. In a digital organization, everyone has to keep learning, because the world around us is changing rapidly. Personal development is our priority and goes hand in hand with performance.
Growth is a journey, and we learn every day.
You are connected with your colleagues. We work from transparency and trust, because we have to do it together. Real connections. You actually have to experience this to feel it.
The process for this vacancy looks like this:
- Do your expectations and our wishes match? Then we invite you for a first video interview
- When you and we are enthusiastic, we schedule an extensive meeting with you.
- After this introduction you will hear from us as soon as possible if we see you as our colleague. In that case we will make you an offer. If that is not the case, you will of course receive good feedback from us that you can use.
Wehkamp does not accept unsolicited help from intermediaries / employment agencies or other third parties for this vacancy. Resumes sent (in whatever form) by said parties to any employees of Wehkamp without a valid written query from our HR Department, are considered public information. No compensation will be owed to the aforementioned parties if a candidate is hired whose CV and / or other information has been sent unsolicited.