We are changing the world of television and entertainment by creating an innovative way to experience national and popular content anywhere and anytime.
Our employees are our pride and our most valuable asset. If you want to work in a supporting environment surrounded by other professionals and good natured people with positive attitude then we are the right place for you! We invite you to join our growing company and to contribute to the evolution of entertainment.
- Perfection is our lifestyle
- Integrity is in our DNA
- We are ambitious and dedicated to achieving goals
We’re looking for smart, ambitious, forward-thinking problem solvers with the same set of values to join our world-class team and help us make our company and it’s products even better.
This is an exciting new role with a young and rapidly growing company in the field of technology.
The Quality Assurance Specialist will monitor service and sales calls to assess employee demeanor, technical accuracy, sales performance, and conformity to company policies and procedures. This individual will be responsible to develop, create and implement call center processes and procedures manual as needed.
- Participates in customer listening programs to identify customer needs and expectations.
- Monitor the effectiveness and quality of incoming calls, emails and other ways of contact.
- Determine weaknesses in performance and establish solutions to improve.
- Ensure compliance with the company’s quality systems.
- Identify process improvement opportunities.
- Generate and maintain feedback and coaching documentation./Provides feedback to call center team leaders and managers.
- Offer daily/weekly feedback via verbal & written communication.
- Develop and maintain thorough knowledge and understanding of products, including performance and functional requirements of the call center.
- Provide analytical work, the provision of statistical reporting (formulas, tables, graphics, charts).
- Develop a training plan and conduct staff training.
- Develop and implement materials necessary for the work (checklists, scripts, guidelines, instructions, tests, standards etc).
- Conduct surveys aimed at improving the quality of service and customer satisfaction.
- Work with CRM-system.
- 2 years of call center customer care experience, preferably in a technical environment.
- Strong attention to detail, exceptional listening, and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal required.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks under deadlines.
- Strong knowledge of customer care processes and techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment.
- Ability to work and complete projects without supervision, self-motivated.
- Ability to communicate with discretion and professionalism, understanding when confidentiality is needed.
- Ability to effectively train staff (call center agents, sales representatives, store agents)
- Strong conflict-management skills.
What we offer
- Substantial responsibility from the early beginning
- High degree of flexibility in terms of working 8 hours per day from 9:00 NYC time
Benefits that are awaiting you if you join us:
- Work from absolutely ANYWHERE in the world with internet connection
- Flexible compensation with base and performance bonuses
- Opportunities to develop professionally
- Friendly, professional, highly motivated and productive team that wants to develop professionally
- Creative Environment where You will never be bored!
Does this sound interesting to you? Do you consider yourself a great fit for this position and like to meet us? You are almost there! Join us!
Press “I’m interested” and submit your application. We would love to see in comments an explanation of why we should hire you for this position.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.