New venture in E-commerce retail
To Performs inspection of various operations activities. Generates reports of conditions found during inspection activities, notifies operations and Quality Assurance/Quality Control management of significant problems, and completes documentation necessary to attest to satisfactory completion of inspection or test activities. Responsible for initiating and processing non-conformance reports.
Principal Role & Responsibilities:
- Supervises and perform inspections for products and equipment.
- Verify through visual inspection that the machines are suitable producing our product
- Perform necessary qualification test by the use of quality control gauges to verify that the products meet the requested specs.
- Inform the Shift Supervisor or his designee of any disturbance or irregularities in the production flow that occurs.
- Records Daily Inspection Reports, Quality Assurance/Control Reports and all necessary Reports regarding operation and maintains the files of inspection documents.
- Review inspection reports and records received for compliance.
- Maintain inspection and measuring equipment and products.
- Monitor daily practices to guarantee compliance with mandatory policies and procedures.
- Perform all assignments, duties, and tasks in a safe manner following standard procedures and practices. Encourage others to do so; correct and report all unsafe conditions immediately.
- All non-conformity items will be clearly identified and set aside until a corrective course of action is decided on.
- Exercises accept/reject decision-making capability.
- Maintain documentation for each work order.
- Assist/conduct training
- Collect daily quality/production paperwork.
- Process, collated, distribute and report Information: Daily metrics Information.
- Other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned when needed
- Perform duties to continuously improve quality and productivity.
- Assist in equipment maintenance activities as directed.
- Communicate and coordinate necessary information to appropriate department/shift employees to ensure effective operations.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Technical or College Degree required.
- 3 to 5 years of prior Inspection and/or Quality experience.
- Fashion or manufacturing industry preferred.
- Basic Knowledge of MS applications.
- Fluent in spoken/written English & Arabic.