AUBURN HOMES & SERVICES
Auburn Homes and Services is a not-for-profit senior services organization with Long-Term Care, Transitional Care, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Enhanced Care, and Hud Subsidized Independent Living Facilities located in Chaska and Waconia Minnesota. In the spirit of Christ’s love, we serve others with integrity and compassion.
Part-Time and On-Call Receptionist
Hours from 10am-1pm, 3:30-7:00, or weekends all day. We are looking for individuals that would like to work occasional shifts to meet the needs of the care facilities
**$12.55-$14.05/hour depending on experience**
The primary purpose is to perform administrative support in an efficient manner in accordance with established procedures, and as directed by your supervisor. Responsibilities include:
- Greet visitors- direct to appropriate office and/or resident room.
- Answer telephones; determine nature of call and direct caller to appropriate individual or department.
- Create and maintain an atmosphere of warmth, personal interest, and positive emphasis, as well as a calm environment throughout the facility.
- Assist with administrative projects as directed. (Includes typing, filing, posting accounts, etc.)
- Operate copier, office machines, etc., as directed.
- Receive, sort, and distribute mail as directed.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Previous scheduling experience preferred.
- Must have knowledge in Microsoft package such as Word, Excel.
- Must possess a cheerful personality and be able to work harmoniously with other personnel and have exceptional customer service skills.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, and the general public.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Auburn Homes & Services is an EEO/AAP employer
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.