Culina Group are recruiting for a Recruitment Advisor to support the ongoing recruitment needs for our continuously growing business.
In this role you will be providing a fast paced and proactive service to Hiring Managers through the recruitment cycle.
The role holder will be responsible for effectively facilitating the organisation’s recruitment, screening and on-boarding processes and ensuring the delivery of a well-organized service that meets the business’s needs.
The role holder will work closely with business manager’s and the HR Business Partners to independently drive the planning and delivery of recruitment whilst actively taking roles out to the market using a variety of methods to ensure we attract and access the best talent.
This is a multi-site role with multiple vacancies across each of the sites at once.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in either in house or agency recruitment
- Previous experience working with different recruitment based systems
- Knowledge of Social Media sites and managing them accordingly
- Worked on a range of small and large recruitment projects
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Experience in supporting multi site warehouse and transport recruitment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established growing organisation, if the above matches your skills and abilities then in return we offer a Competitive reward package including:
Private Health Care
Training and development and lots more.
If you meet the criteria above and are interested in and use to working in a fast paced organisation then click apply now and #joinourwinningteam!
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.