THE NIELSEN COMPANY
We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what’s next with us at Nielsen: careers.nielsen.com
ABOUT THIS JOB
Flexibility. Fun. Freedom to grow. It’s all happening at Nielsen, where analysts are working hard to drive decisions for top companies. Our accurate, detail-oriented Data Processing Specialists roll up their sleeves to work on projects end-to-end.
- Coding new products and characteristics, ensuring timely and accurate output to meet daily production schedule
- Secure quality area by supervising established checks, analyzing and discussing discovered issues
- Keep and maintain up to date, accurate and clear documentation of the working environment and KPI with specified deadlines
Client service support
- Manage client queries in a professional manner (clear on-time feedback) by liaising effectively with other departments to respond on requests.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
Reference data processor is a role responsible for analysis and data processing in a timely and high-quality manner in the range of assigned product categories.
- Bachelor degree (preferably in a technical field)
- 1+ year of any job experience (understanding what is teamwork)
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Analytical Skills
- Attention to details and readiness for routine work
- Intermediate English knowledge, both verbal and written
- Proficiency in PC and MS Office standard tools (e.g. Excel, Word, Access, Outlook), a quick learner of new software
- Strong orientation on self-development
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.