BEACON SERVICES OF CONNECTICUT
Beacon Services of Connecticut is a private group practice of behavior analysts, behavioral therapists and specialized therapists organized to provide intensive behavioral and instructional services to individuals with disabilities.
This practice specializes in evidence-based treatment to young children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and Pervasive Developmental Disorder (PDD).
The Regional Director position is a great management opportunity for an experienced BCBA, LBA looking to advance their career!
- Conduct and present research at local and national conventions
- Perform intake visits with potential clients
- Oversee the development of individual goals and objectives
- Oversee the development of written guidelines for behavior interventions, teaching plans and programs
- Highly competitive rates
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401(K) retirement plan
- Vacation, sick, and holiday pay
- Staff events
- PhD or Masters in ABA, Special Education, Psychology, or related field
- Current BCBA Certification
- Current Connecticut ABA Licensure
- Three (3) years of experience in applied settings developing and implementing behavioral interventions and teaching programs
Visit our website at www.beaconct.org to learn more about our organization!
Selection for employment is made regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed military service of the United States, including the National Guard, on the basis of that membership, application or obligation; veteran status, or any other bases protected by law.