At Dungarvin, you have the ability to make someone’s life better! Embrace the opportunity to change someone’s life by assisting people with disabilities. Providing personal and companion care at Dungarvin, you will have the ability to enhance the quality of life for individuals with disabilities.
****No nights, weekends, or on-call duties!!!****
We are seeking a Registered Clinical Nurse. In this role, you will provide medical supports to adults who experience intellectual/developmental and medical disabilities in group homes located in the Portland area.
This is a full-time position, split between admin hours and hours on the floor. The Registered Nurse (RN) will act as a health/medical resource for staff and to ensure that the company is in compliance with state requirements and organizational policies regarding medical care and records
Our ideal applicant will have at least two years experience supporting people with complicated medical needs, experience working with children or adults who experience developmental or other disabilities, and experience delegating nursing tasks to non-licensed staff.
Applicants must have a current RN license in the State of Oregon.
Additional job requirements:
- Sincere desire to work with people with developmental disabilities.
- Current valid driver’s license
- Acceptable driving record
- Ability to pass criminal background check per State of Oregon standards (you can request to see a list of disqualifying crimes)
- Ability to lift, push, pull over 50 lbs frequently and over 100 lbs occasionally
- Solid computer and Internet skills
- Two positive work-related references
- Pay Rate: $33-35/hr
- Schedule: Monday – Friday
- No nights, weekends, or on-call duties!!!
- Flexible schedule
- 401(k) plan available
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Group insurance benefits
- Employee referral bonus program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.