J2 Consultancy Ltd
This is a new opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join a highly rated, fully compliant Care Home based in Castleford.
The company are a highly regarded provider and are offering a very attractive hourly rate of £17.83 in addition to a welcome bonus of £1500.
The Home is a mid-size home providing experienced care for elderly residents with a wide range of complex needs, including Dementia.
The home benefits from landscaped gardens, which are pleasant and offer security for short walks and fresh air. Inside the home, the team encourage residents to get involved in visits from local schools and community groups.
You will be responsible for delivering and implementing exceptional care for residents with general nursing and dementia care needs. You will have the ability to work autonomously and effectively promote health and wellbeing within the service.
Criteria for this job position:
- Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) with an active NMC PIN
- An interest in nursing within a person-centric environment where you will have the opportunity to build long-lasting relationships with your residents
- A passion for working within the highly rewarding elderly care sector
Benefit package for a Registered Nurse includes:
- Generous salary of 17.83ph or up to £43,205 per annum based on working 4 shifts
- £1,500.00 Welcome Bonus
- Competitive pay enhancements (lots of time and a half & double-time enhancements)
- Above average clinical and care staffing levels meaning support is always on hand
- Paid breaks & paid clinical handover time
- Company sick pay
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance programme
- Financial Study support – They will pay for university fees for relevant courses
- Ongoing career development training – Award winner for Learning & Development
If you are an experienced Registered Nurse or a newly qualified nurse with a passion for delivering quality care to the elderly and feel you have all the skills and credentials outlined to work at this service, please either click APPLY or call Sarah on 0161 4166394 for further information.
To apply for this job please visit www.totaljobs.com.