SGS is the global leader and innovator in inspection, verification, testing and certification services. Founded in 1878, SGS is recognized as the global benchmark in quality and integrity.
With over 97,000 employees in 130 countries and operating a network of more than 2,400 offices and laboratories, we provide services to almost every industry by assuring quality and safety of products and services.
Trusted all over the world, SGS is a market leader because we put 100% passion, pride and innovation into everything we do. We encourage new ideas. We welcome people who challenge the way we do things. And we will be 100% committed to helping you reach your full potential.
Perform safety and efficacy tests of cosmetics, toiletries and topically-applied pharmaceuticals on healthy paid panelists. Assess potential panelists to determine eligibility for testing.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Works with healthy paid panelists.
- Evaluates panelists to determine eligibility for testing.
- Reviews panelist’s History Form for any exclusion criteria (i.e.: medication, medical conditions, pregnancy).
- Conducts safety and efficacy tests including patch application, ocular irritation, sting and/or lacrimation tests with or without photobiology lamp, in vitro and in vivo sunscreen tests, use tests, and Bio-Instrumentation.
- The routine operation, maintenance, calibration, qualification, cleaning, and troubleshooting of laboratory equipment and instruments.
- Secures Informed Consent from panelists, explain tests, answer questions, and schedule appointments.
- Prepares and maintains all necessary paperwork for ongoing patch studies.
- Prepares and check data forms and other documents to ensure accuracy and consistency.
- Adheres to internal standards, policies, and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associate in Science or related field.
- Malpractice insurance.
- Current Nursing License in the appropriate geography.
- Language Skills: English, Knowledge of Spanish a plus.
- Good with people. Ability to interact with paid panelists.
- Good manual dexterity.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Well organized with a sense of responsibility for project and time management.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Mathematical Skills: Intermediate preferred.
- Reasoning Skills / Abilities: Intermediate preferred.
- Computer Skills: Intermediate preferred.
SGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristics protected by law.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodations. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
This job description should not be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements, but a general description of the job. Nothing contained herein restricts the company’s rights to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
If you are applying for a position within the United States and you have difficulty completing the on-line employment application because of a disability, please call 201-508-3149 for assistance and leave a message. You will receive a callback.
Please note, this phone number is not for general employment information but is only for individuals who are experiencing difficulty applying for a position due to a disability.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.