STCU is a growing regional credit union that is consistently rated one of the top-performing credit unions in the nation, and we have been named as one of Fortune Magazine’s Great Places to Work.
We look for employees who have a strong desire to serve others, are lifelong learners, are committed to working hard, have a fun-loving attitude, and who want to make a difference in our members’ lives. We love people who share our passion for integrity, service, innovation, education, people, and celebration.
STCU offers excellent benefits:
- Paid time off
- Ten paid holidays
- Health plan – medical, prescription drug, dental, and vision
- Short-term disability insurance
- Life insurance and long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Training and development programs
- Semi-annual success sharing plan
The Relationship Branch Manager provides leadership and oversight for the operations of a given branch, while developing and maintaining business relationships in their designated area.
Core Job Requirements/Outcomes
- Ensure member service is delivered according to established standards by proactively looking for ways to enhance the member experience and seek member feedback in an effort to identify changes/enhancements.
- Ensure strong branch performance and efficient operations to meet established goals by providing oversight and support of branch functions including account maintenance, opening memberships, loan production and teller transactions.
- Builds and maintains strong partnerships and relationships with businesses and community members by networking, participating in community relations campaigns, promoting appropriate products and services to support organizational strategic objectives. This includes outbound calling efforts.
Core Leadership Principals
- Lead by example by aligning actions with shared values.
- Embrace and communicate organizational direction by enlisting others in a common vision in support of organization values, goals and decisions.
- Effectively lead organizational change by demonstrating and fostering a growth mindset by inspiring your team to do things differently, seizing opportunities, working through challenges and persevering toward a better future.
- Lead performance by providing direction and delegation to create a climate where people are motivated to do their best.
- Encourage the heart by exhibiting empathy, actively listening and celebrating to cultivate team engagement.
Other Essential Functions
- Develop internal business partner relationships in order to provide comprehensive financial solutions to members from all areas of the Credit Union.
- Establish outbound calling discipline to develop new relationships and enhance current member relationships.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field is preferred.
Certifications: Notary Public License is required. National Mortgage Licensing System and registry (NMLS) registration under the terms of the SAFE Act of 2008 is required.
Job Experience: A minimum of five years progressive experience in a financial institution with a minimum of three years’ experience in a management or leadership role, preferably in a financial services environment. One year of successful business development or external sales experience is required.
Software Skills: Proficient knowledge of MS Office programs including Outlook, Word and Excel.
Other Skills: Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to work with staff and public tactfully and professionally, both in person and on the telephone. Demonstrated ability to deepen relationships and explain products and services with confidence and authority. Strong sales orientation with ability to “ask for the business” and “close” the sale. Basic understanding of business credit structures and business acumen.
Physical Demands: Must be able to regularly talk, hear and operate a computer, keyboard and mouse and occasionally lift, pull/push and carry up to 10 pounds with accommodations.
Work Conditions: Exposure to constant or intermittent sounds at a low or moderate level consistent with an office setting. Exposure to high-stress, fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
Travel Demands: Ability to travel short or long distances to meet customer and credit union expectations and build business relationships.
Other: Flexible in work schedule that will include some evening and weekend work. Perform additional duties as assigned for the efficient operation of the department and the organization. This includes the possibility of being assigned temporarily to other locations.
Please review our website for more information at www.stcu.org/careers.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.