Scientific Games Digital leads the global gaming market, providing innovative software that powers the world’s most successful operators.
We pride ourselves on product innovation and technical excellence and are constantly adding new applications and new functionality to our product suite, used by billions of end users. And, while many other companies have been downsizing, we continue to see growth across our business.
Want to be part of our story?
SG Digital is looking for a Release Manager that will own the Release Management lifecycle which includes scheduling, coordinating and management of releases across SG Digital for multiple applications across various portfolios. The releases can be inclusive of application updates, operating system patches, security improvements, hardware upgrades, Product and Projects upgrades.
The Release & Configuration Manager works collaboratively with all participants in compliance, delivery and deployment of projects and is supportive of developers and testers during release readiness phases. Equally, a Release Manager must be confident enough to manage up and provide reporting as well as meeting updates to the Senior IT Management as well as business management.
- Plan and organise release management activities in alignment with the platform timeline.
- Manage the release windows and cycles across a portfolio, working closely with both local and remote teams.
- Manage risks and resolve issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality;
- Forge strong customer relationships, managing internal communication and escalation processes to ensure that release and testing processes are aligned.
- Engage with compliance to ensure adherence to jurisdiction-specific regulatory processes;
- Conduct Release Readiness reviews, Milestone Reviews, and Business Go/No-Go reviews;
- Measure and monitor progress to ensure application releases are delivered on time and within budget, and that they meet or exceed expectations;
- Lead and coordinate the Go-Live activities including the execution of the deployment Plans and checklists.
- Implement process improvements.
If you are the right Release & Configuration Manager for us you will be able to demonstrate:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field;
- 2-6 years of previous release and/or project management experience (Solid understanding of project management principles preferred);
- Formal training in project management practices preferred;
- Advanced knowledge of software development lifecycle;
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion;
- Demonstrated effective leadership and analytical skills;
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills are a must;
- Experience of agile and SAFe methodology is advantageous.
Why would you enjoy working with us at SG Digital?
- Competitive benefits, an open and supportive environment as well as a modern and exciting workplace;
- The opportunity to interact with global teams, and where appropriate switch teams and projects as you and our business continue to develop and grow;
- Tangible and genuine career development – at SG Digital, where you can take your career where you want it to go!
- Exposure to real-world and business-critical projects & the chance to develop some of the world’s leading e-commerce sportsbooks whilst working with various clients and seeing lots of code!
And if that’s not enough, you will get to enjoy flexible working, whilst we provide you with the guidance and development skills you need to progress quickly and enhance your career.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.