A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations.
From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
· Assist in the effective operation of the Reservations department, to meet the business goals of the hotel.
· Adhere to all Standard Operating Procedures.
· Take personal responsibility for driving up selling, achieving set revenue targets by months.
· Be fully aware at all times of the Selling Strategy, rates, packages and booking status of the Anantara Hotels & Spas or any Anantara owning resorts.
· Process and respond within 4 to 8 hours to all reservation requests and inquiries according to company standards.
· Handle daily trace/follow up reports according to hotel Reservation Office requirements.
· To attend hotel events, daily shift briefings and training to improve professional skills.
· Maintain effective office administrative procedures within the hotel Reservation Office that will safeguard and detect double-bookings, non-guaranteed bookings, filing errors and other inaccuracies.
· Understand and apply hotel policies for no-shows, cancellation, credit and pre-payment policies. Quality check reservations made the previous day.
· To be up-to-date with current information and data of the hotel product, including room types, rates, relative features and facilities, food and beverage outlets & promotion, spa and health club, and other services and facilities.
· Take personal responsibility for maximizing quality levels of product and service, and guest satisfaction. Ensure all issues relating to guest satisfaction are raised, monitored, and followed up on a timely basis.
· Monitor VIP’s reservation by ensuring all guest requests are carried out, all realistic expectations are met, and reservations are honoured.
· Warrant correct operation of Banana Island Reservation Office, according to instructions given by Reservation Supervisor and Reservation Assistant Manager.
· Ensure Reservations procedures for Opera Reservation System & Property Management System are being followed correctly. In depth knowledge of ORS & PMS are required.
· Maintain a motivational working environment within the department, and with other colleagues in the hotel
· Proactively promote other sister properties of the Anantara Hotels – Resorts – Spas.
· Understand how the Sales office, Group Sales Department and Front Office relate to the Banana Island Reservation Office.
· Understand the dynamics of Regional & Local Market, local Competitors and Events of the destination. In depth understanding of local seasonality and booking patterns.
· Taking, amending and cancel reservation details as applicable. Confirming the method of payment. Replying to every request for information within the timeline specified by the Anantara Hotels Resorts and Spas.
· Provide assistance and friendly gesture to local representatives of tour operators and travel agencies.
· Take necessary steps to assist hotels with any issues or concerns on all aspects of the reservation process and provide feedback in a timely manner.
· Liaise with IT in report and faults on telephone lines or computer network and inform your supervisor on the same.
With 2-5 years of experience in the same field in hotel industry
With excellent Arabic and English communication skills (oral and written)
With pleasing personality and a well focused individual
Able to handle pressure at work and capability to multi-task
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.