Publicis Groupe, known for its world-renowned creativity, best in class technology, digital and consulting expertise, is the world’s third largest communications group in the world.
With more than 80,000 people in over 100 countries, the Groupe has four Solution hubs: Digital Experience Group, Publicis Communications, Publicis Media, Publicis.Sapient, Publicis Health.
– To support Resource Management leadership and Staffing Partners by facilitating day-to-day resourcing responsibilities across Publicis Digital Experience Group.
– Looking for candidates with prior Resourcing/Staffing experience OR Interactive Project Management with trafficking experience all of while working in a digital, media, or creative agency environment for at least 1-3 years.
– Manages, fulfills, and reports on the day-to-day resource management requests for needs to support the execution of client billable or business development work
– Consults with business partners to frame the key resource management issues (priorities, economics, talent mix, timing, etc.) facing assigned department and work with Staffing Partner to develop recommended approaches
– Will pull, cull and manage multiple staffing reports daily and/or weekly.
– Work with Staffing Partner to oversee inbound projects from Account & Project Management teams
– Help facilitate talent mobility opportunities across agencies,with a focus on aligning work assignments with individual goals/interests when possible
– Responsible for handling and prioritizing any resource or talent needs for the new business/business development team, as well as internal/non-billable talent support across agencies, on a day-to-day basis
– Responsible for helping to develop and implement process across agency groups for near-shore/off-shore talent and hiring requests. Candidate will be responsible for inputting data into appropriate workflow systems and liaising with offshore RM.
– Assist in day-to-day resource management duties on specific accounts as needed
– Help organize and track centralized staffing approval requests across several agencies
– Help organize and update centralized repositories for Resource Management community
– Review weekly hiring and utilization reports and distribute to agency leadership
– 1-3 years of experience in Interactive Project Management or Resourcing/staffing role for interactive/creative agencies preferred
– Exceptional project and time management skills, flexibility to manage multiple priorities in high volume environment
– Demonstrated ability to quickly assess and prioritize needs and have experience working in a fast paced environment
– Strong collaborator who inspires others through action
– Possesses effective communication and interpersonal skills(encompasses verbal, written, listening) to react to and resolve issues as well as identify opportunities
– Full understanding of the Digital Creative Process is to be expected (different stages of projects, what type of work specific creative produce IA/UX/Content Strategy/Visual Design/etc.)
– Should be familiar with agency ways of working, including scoping, staff plans, project and resource management. Familiarity with resource management and/or workflow tools and systems a plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.