You’re talented and adaptable. That’s why you’ll fit in.
As well as discovering, mining and processing many of the essential raw materials that enable, support and enhance modern life, our global business is involved in selling and marketing products – copper, platinum and other precious metals, iron ore, coal, nickel and diamonds.
Through our Marketing Business, we are able to offer innovative solutions to meet our customers’ specific challenges. This includes physical products, logistics and technical support, as well as pricing and financing solutions.
This role sits in the Group Reward team, which leads the provision of advice on all aspects of reward required to sustainably achieve business results.
- Works closely with the Marketing HR team, and wider Marketing business, to ensure seamless provision of reward advice and services
- Acts as focal point for Marketing reward, including trader reward
- Working closely with other BU reward teams and specialisms within Group Reward team as required (e.g. in relation to share awards and globally mobile employees
- Analysis of external and internal pay data to carry out salary benchmarking of roles and recommending pay ranges (in UK, Singapore and Rest of World locations)
- Role grading – analysing roles within context, and questioning/challenging as appropriate
- Inputting into guidelines and communications provided both to HR/Reward teams and wider employee population
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Reward analytical work – including surveys, benchmarking and pay review/bonus review.
- Wider HR processes and how these interrelate with Reward i.e. Talent, Learning & Development, Operations, Recruitment
- Executive Remuneration desirable
- SAP or similar ERP systems
- MS Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Project) with advanced Excel
Who we are
Anglo American is a global diversified mining business. Our portfolio of world-class mining operations provides the metals and minerals that make modern life possible.
We use innovative practices and the latest technologies to discover new resources and mine, process, move and market our products to our customers around the world.
As a responsible miner – of diamonds (through De Beers), copper, platinum and other precious metals, iron ore, coal and nickel – we are the custodians of what are precious natural resources.
We work together with our key partners and stakeholders to unlock the sustainable value that those resources represent for our shareholders, the communities and countries in which we operate and for society at large. Anglo American is re-imagining mining to improve people’s lives.
What we offer
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Amazing opportunities for learning and growth – from technical training to leadership programs, we bring out the best in our people
- We’re a large, successful multinational company and there are plenty of opportunities internally to move onwards and upwards too
Inclusion and Diversity
Anglo American is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to promoting an inclusive and diverse workplace where we value and respect every colleague for who they are and provide equality of opportunity so that everyone can fulfil their potential.
How to apply
To apply for this role, please complete our online application form. You will have the opportunity to upload your CV and other relevant documentation as part of this process.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.