EXPERTS IN MEDIA
We are a full service agency that deliver compelling digital marketing solution. Our winning solutions and experience helps to deliver great results across several key areas; search engine optimization, social media marketing, email marketing and digital marketing.
This combination has helped many of our clients to interact and engage with their customers the new better way.
We are looking for a Sales Account Manager who will be part of the team working together to identify and evaluate new market opportunities and to take action against company-wide initiatives.
This position is responsible for attracting new customers and effectively managing the sales pipeline necessary for the implementation of the strategy.
The Sales Account Manager will be responsible for supporting the sales team by coordinating sales processes, driving and tracking sales metrics, increasing sales efficiency.
Salary range: $40000 – $48000 per year.
- Develop positive relationships with clients
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives
- Monitor sales metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
- Supervise account representatives to ensure sales increase
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs
- Degree or equivalent experience, ideally within Marketing or Business.
- At least 1 year experience in a Marketing role.
- Proven work experience as a Sales account manager or Sales account executive.
- Hands on experience in sales and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience.
- Possess the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Understanding of sales performance metrics.
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Prior experience managing 3rd party vendors and agencies (Beneficial).
Employee Assistance Program
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.