Here at NOXObridge we understand that each company that we represent is different, with its own individual goals for the future. With this in mind we are able to tailor our approach to fit their needs. We use simple methods and simple systems to create phenomenal results.
NOXObridge is looking to hire a Sales Agent to join our dynamic team. You will be the eyes for our client, fielding customer inquiries, and finding advanced ways to respond.
Working in a joint and engaging environment, you will have the opportunity to interact with people from all walks of life.
As you continue to learn and challenge yourself, you will notice that your potential will take you wherever you want to go.
Salary range: $37000 – $45000 per year.
- Studies competitive services and related industry issues and maintains a personal awareness of competitive advantages and disadvantages.
- Monitor daily marketing activities by creating and maintaining business relationships.
- Provide callers with accurate information and/or refer their requests to the appropriate department or responsible person.
- Sell company services through outbound calls in a professional and consultative manner.
- Initiates and answers sales inquiries directly from/to prospective and/or existing customers to promote product offerings, services, and capabilities.
- Provide members with oral and written information as well as education on the services offered to them.
- Monitors and follows up on sales activities throughout the process to meet or exceed customer requirements from initial contact to order fulfillment.
- Answer key client questions regarding their account or sales products.
- Put up-to-date information on clients into the database system, so agents have the most accurate and current data
- Track and monitor individual results to meet monthly sales and key performance goals.
- Follow underwriting requirements and corporate policies while negotiating sales.
- Remain positioned and well informed of changes implemented that affect your work.
- Adopt strategies that drive sales growth efficiently.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Sales related experience.
- Strong Verbal Communication skills.
- Strong analytical, listening, problem-solving, and negotiating skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be adaptive to sudden change.
- Detail-oriented with a commitment to excellence.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, resilient, and manage time effectively.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Schedule
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.