IKEA SOUTHEAST ASIA
The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them.
We operate in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and Philippines – and have an ambitious expansion plan to bring a little bit of Sweden to new markets in the region. We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee owned by the Kamprad family that founded IKEA.
We also develop, own and operate Shopping Centres that are anchored by IKEA and create walkable communities by including residential, office and other types of real estate in our development plans.
We work towards making sustainability a natural part of our everyday work. We are active in our communities, driving and supporting social initiatives that benefit children, women and the environment.
About the job
IKEA Jurong is a unique city centre store in a popular shopping mall. It is a smaller store with a big turnover and with 3 milion visitors. It will be lead by an ambitious team consisting of the Store, Commercial, Operations, IKEA Food and a Retail Foundation Manager.
In your role as a Sales and Supply Support Specialist, you will create and constantly improve excellent availability, range management and forecasting at the lowest possible costs. Together with the Sales and Supply Support Manager, you will support the commercial team and act as a communication link between the store and the Retail Supply Integration department.
- Secure the highest possible goods availability in partnership with the commercial team and taking into account country-specific positioning campaigns, the commercial calendar and local store activities.
- Working actively with sales in the area of range management by securing qualitative and timely administration of the range in the systems and highlight deviations on the range frame and parameters.
- Contribute to successful replenishment by working actively with operational forecasting and ordering together with Sales to maximise sales potential and customer experience.
- Produce necessary follow-ups for the commercial and management team regarding operational processes in the store, including phasing in and out, overstock and concrete, activities and non-central shortages.
- Work actively with the commercial team with the range change process by providing information regarding sales space parameters, expected sales start, quantity and remaining outgoing quantities.
- Support the Operations Manager with stock discrepancies analysis as part of the inventory management process.
- You have minimum 2 years experience in Retail Supply Chain and operational excellence in order to contribute to the Retail Logistics business.
- Skilled in retail and/or logistics processes, tools and working methods with high analytical skills and numerical skills.
- You are able to make objective decisions based on monitoring and reviewing of the in-store Logistics system and other available information.
- You are a team player with strong interpersonal skills and confidence in approaching and communicating to stakeholders in a clear and concise manner, able to establish and maintain effective work relationships with cross-departmental colleagues.
- You are equipped with MS Office proficiency knowledge.
- You are able to commit to work on public holidays and weekends.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.