IKEA SOUTHEAST ASIA
The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them.
We operate in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand – and have an ambitious expansion plan to bring a little bit of Sweden to new markets in the region. We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee owned by the Kamprad family that founded IKEA.
We also develop, own and operate Shopping Centres that are anchored by IKEA and create walkable communities by including residential, office and other types of real estate in our development plans.
We work towards making sustainability a natural part of our everyday work. We are active in our communities, driving and supporting social initiatives that benefit children, women and the environment.
- Actively approach customers who you see require additional help. Identify their needs by asking the right questions and advise them on the best solutions for their homes in order to exceed their expectations.
- Understand how to use the different IKEA sales and communication channels and know-how for the different customers you meet.
- Understand the store and department action plans. Responsibility for your department goals and know how you contribute.
- Lead/support the implementation of planned commercial activities involving your department throughout the store.
- Ensure your maximise sales whilst maintaining profitability by knowing and actively steering towards the top-selling and prioritised products (e.g. overstock/over tag).
- Demonstrate the ability to analyse and adjust sales space capacities based on system parameters (sales location management) to secure high stock availability.
- Be familiar with the IKEA social and environmental commitments and know how you can contribute to sustainability.
- Take care of the sales area
- Sell products and serve customers
- Carry out work according to the assigned plan
- Be aware of the safety of employees and customers.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment, customer-focused and service industry.
- Ability to take personal initiatives and priorities and organise your own work in efficiency and timely manners.
- Confident in approaching and talking to people in a proactive manner.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Can work as a team and have enthusiasm
- Have interpersonal and coordination skills
- Good computer skills and basic English
- Love service, diligent and patient
- Able to work in shifts
Please apply by 20th November 2020