VITRU | INTERNATIONAL EXECUTIVE RECRUITMENT
With a firm belief that everyone should have access to the best possible care, Getinge offers hospitals and life science companies and institutions, products and solutions to improve clinical outcomes and optimize workflows.
Our offer includes products and solutions for intensive care units, cardiovascular procedures, operating rooms, sterilization units and life science. Getinge employs more than 10,000 people worldwide, our products are sold in more than 135 countries and we are market leaders in all product groups.
First and foremost, working at Getinge means that you recognize yourself in our mission “Passion for life”. It offers you the opportunity to actively contribute to our core values: collaboration, openness, excellence and personal responsibility.
There is an informal and transparent work culture. We offer a dynamic working environment within a fast-growing international organization, where there is room for own ideas and initiative.
The Business Unit Surgical Workflows consists of 3 parts;
Surgical Workplaces; Furnishing of operating theaters.
Infection Control; Sterilization of hospital equipment.
Integrate Workflow Solutions; Optimizing hospital flows around the patient process.
Your role as a Sales Manager;
At Getinge we are looking for a Sales Manager Benelux for the Business Unit Infection Control (IC).
As a Sales Manager, you are responsible for managing a team of 5 FTE in the Benelux, and you are also responsible for sales for your own territory in the Netherlands. You report directly to the General Manager Surgical Workflows (SW) Benelux.
As an ideal candidate you have experience in the field of Infection Control and / or the CSA / endoscope cleaning departments in hospitals and / or in the Life Science industry. If you also have experience with managing a team, the sale of capital goods, tenders, knowledge of Dutch and / or Belgian healthcare and an affinity with IT, we would like to receive your application.
We are looking for a Sales Manager who gets his drive from growing his team so that they can excel, but also someone who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and be successful in his own sales area. Part of this function is also communicating and implementing organizational policies to achieve commercial goals and improve customer satisfaction.
Where necessary, you contribute to the implementation of improvements to the sales processes.
Because you are responsible for the Benelux, speaking the French language is an advantage. You work from home with daily visit appointments in the Benelux or at the Getinge office in Hilversum in the Netherlands or Groot-Bijgaarden in Belgium.
In short, you are a powerful and ambitious cooperative foreman with an eye for commercial opportunities, strong communication skills and the ability to manage your team in coaching.
VITRU | International Executive Recruitment has the exclusive task of finding the best candidate for Getinge for this interesting and crucial role.
Your responsibilities are:
• Ensuring communication, implementation and successful completion of the short and long term goals of the department;
• Achieving sales objectives in your own territory;
• Guiding, coaching and developing your team members and providing structural (two-way) communication at individual and team level;
• Monitoring, analyzing and optimizing the business processes, performance and objectives (KPIs) of your team members and of the department;
• Ensuring industry and competition knowledge, being constantly up-to-date on information from customers, suppliers and other stakeholders;
• Increase (internal) cooperation between divisions to seize potential market opportunities;
• Participate in budgeting and controlling costs to ensure that targets are met within budget;
• Check for correct transition from Sales to Project team;
• Participate in the development and implementation of sales events and symposia;
• Participate in the recruitment, selection and training of new team members.
Our new sales Manager;
• HBO working and thinking level;
• Management experience;
• Knowledge, experience and network in the hospital world of the Netherlands and / or Belgium;
• Sales experience in the medical sector;
• Experience with tenders and the sale of capital goods;
• In possession of driving license B;
• Ability to provide coaching leadership;
• Good written and oral communication skills in Dutch and English, French is an advantage;
• Commercial and relationship oriented;
• Flexible and stress resistant with strong adaptability;
• Solution-oriented, decisive and result-oriented;
• Keywords; ambitious, doer, manager, operational, want to win.
We ask a lot, but we also offer you a salary package that you cannot refuse;
Getinge offers you a challenging position with excellent career opportunities in a fast-growing international organization. We offer a competitive salary, excellent bonus conditions, a company car, the possibility to take courses and other emoluments.
How to apply;
If you are interested in this vacancy and you recognize yourself in the above requirements, please send your Dutch or English CV via the application button to VITRU | The European Executive Recruitment Firm. For more information about this position, please contact Guy Laeven at VITRU via; +34 627 523 628 (www.vitru-hr.com)
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.