THE NIELSEN COMPANY
ABOUT THIS JOB
Nielsen Intelligent Analytics (iA) helps our clients develop stronger and smarter sales strategies by delighting shoppers and optimizing price, promotion, assortment, and shelf.
With purchase decisions being made in-store, it is imperative for brands to have distribution and sales strategies that maximize their store presence and optimize their retail investments.
The iA Manager has an appreciation of Nielsen solutions, driving new business and existing account revenue growth as well as a good understanding of the value of solutions to our clients.
He/she is responsible for listening to, discovering and understanding client needs to identify sales opportunities by leveraging Nielsen’s unique value proposition. He/she is expected to proactively build valuable client relationships and grow the business.
- Developing the market for sales efficiency analysis solutions based on big data modeling for FMCG clients
- Introduction of new analysis solutions, sales planning, development of various sales materials related to market development solutions, and sales presentations
- Project coordination and communication between clients and project execution groups (overseas organizations)
- Involved in the process of establishing trade marketing strategies and suggesting execution directions
- Involved in sales and sales promotion policies and direction suggestion process for each distribution channel
- The above role-oriented work is performed, and there may be differences in actual work by project by client.
- 4-year college graduate
- In the case of experienced positions, those who have 4 to 8 years of relevant work experience
- Consumer goods trade marketing experience is preferred
- Experience in distribution, sales planning, and trade marketing at distribution companies and manufacturers
- Business leaders preferential for clients
- English communication skills required
- Experience in deriving insights and reflecting policies through market research data and research data analysis is preferred
ABOUT NIELSEN We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what’s next with us at Nielsen: careers.nielsen.com
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.