SEGULA Technologies is a leading global engineering group that supports the competitiveness of all major industrial sectors – automotive, aerospace, energy, railways, shipping, pharmaceuticals and oil and gas.
With our 140 branches in more than 30 countries, we as a group with 13,000 competent employees are always in direct contact with our customers.
As a company whose strategic focus is on innovation, we at SEGULA Technologies implement extensive projects that range from conception to industrial application and production.
At SEGULA Technologies Austria, we are a development service provider both on-site at our customers’ premises and in our project offices: From the first design draft to development ready for series production, we accompany the product development process with core competencies such as design & concepts and development & construction in the areas of interior, exterior and engine , Drive, chassis, lightweight construction, light & vision and electrics & electronics. Thanks to our international network, our employees have numerous career opportunities.
Segula Technologies Austria is looking for a Sales Manager with the following area of responsibility:
- Acquisition of new customers
- Support and advice for existing customers
- Participation in and implementation of presentations for customers and support for trade fair appearances
- Interface to recruiting (including definition of requirement profiles for open positions at customers)
- Creation of offers
- Preparation of calculations
- Successfully completed technical training (HTL, FH, TU …..)
- High level of service and customer orientation
- Min. 1 year of professional experience in sales
- Active contacts in the mechanical engineering, automation, plant engineering, energy and vehicle sectors are desirable
- Negotiation skills and persuasiveness
- Business fluent German and very good English skills
- Knowledge of MS Office
The minimum salary for this position is € 56,000 gross per year with the willingness to overpay depending on qualification and professional experience.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.