We are a successful, export oriented independent software vendor (ISV) with a number of international clients, mainly from Germany, Switzerland and Belgium.
Our portfolio includes several products, with flag-ship product being the BizDataX data anonymization solution and a number of services such as DevOps consulting and development services.
To enable our consultants, developers, and IT pros to stay at the cutting edge of the technology and use it to create new innovative concepts, we invest significantly in our education and innovation processes.
In order to ensure sustainable growth and our company’s future, we are in a search for someone who will develop and diversify our business. Your task list will include, but not be limited to:
- Carrying end to end sales activities (identifying and contacting potential clients, developing proposals, presenting offers, negotiating, and closing opportunities) for our product and services portfolio for local and regional market
- Detecting and understanding existing and potential customers’ diverse business needs and applying product and services knowledge to meet those needs, cross-sell and up-sell
- Acting as a point-of-contact, building and nurturing strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Creating sales toolkit in liaison with our Marketing department
- Regularly updating client database and status reporting through CRM
- Minimum 5 years of experience in B2B sales, account management and customers relationship management, preferably in ICT
- Proven ability in new business acquisition
- Experience speaking with executive level decision makers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for technology and ability to turn technology into reasons that will help customers address pain points and buy
- Desire to work autonomously and take accountability for own performance
- Complete independence in sales cycle and account management
- Outstanding organizational and relationship management skills, as well as a proactive attitude
- Team player skills – no job too big or small.
We know that’s a lot to ask, but don’t worry, we keep our side of the bargain:
- 30 days of annual vacation
- Educational budget, conference visits, cool gadgets, and certification
- A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to leave your trace in a great IT company
- Competitive salary
- Small and comfortable offices (we don’t favor open spaces)
- Flexible working hours and home office options
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.