We are hiring for a Sales Support Administrator as a full-time permanent opportunity working on our Dennis brand, BuyaCar.
- Permanent Sales Support Administrator opportunity to work with BuyaCar
- Full-Time job
- London and Home Based, as required.
BuyaCar is revolutionising the way people buy a new or used car. Allowing consumers to buy and finance their new car from the comfort of their home and get it delivered to their door. This unique offering and our “customer-first” approach has earned us an “excellent” rating on TrustPilot.
Having delivered more than 16,000 cars worth around £200m, BuyaCar continues to develop new and innovative ways of improving our hassle-free online service, backed by our five-star customer support team – as rated by Trustpilot.
As Sales Support Administrator you will be responsible for a number of key non-customer facing activities to support the sales and lead generation team.
- Quality checking orders before they are confirmed for the customer – making sure that the order aligns with our CRM systems, the lender documents, the purchase order for the dealer and the part-exchange price agreed
- Identifying individual problems and where simple, resolving or where needed, tasking the sales executive to resolve
- Sending out order confirmations to customers once orders are approved, which vary depending on the lender and type of finance being taken
- Identifying frequent issues so the process can be improved or advisors coached accordingly
- Sense check the images of our cars using our Image Manager, removing any duplicate or erroneous photos
- Print & send proof of address letters to finance customers
- Create and share daily reports to help the sales and lead generation teams understand their progress and any specific customers to focus on
- Compile and allocate customer applications and leads across the team, according to the defined matrix to ensure a fair allocation to the team
You will have experience in a similar support or administrative team , be able to prioritise between a number of different responsibilities without direction and thrive in a busy fast paced environment . An interest or knowledge of the automotive or financial industry (helpful but not essential)
Skills & Qualifications:
- Accuracy – able to check and confirm orders, making sure they have been completed correctly
- Team working – supporting your colleagues to raise and resolve issues together
- Customer service – identifying where customers need further help and support even if they haven’t asked for it
- Able to multi-task across multiple systems & platforms whilst still able to deliver strong accuracy and speed
- Proficient in Google or Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with using a CRM – we use Salesforce (helpful but not essential)
At Dennis, we’re dedicated to creating brands that people want to work with, and a culture that people want to work in. We’re unique, and so are you. You’ll enjoy a host of benefits and perks when you join us, on top of a satisfying salary. And that’s not all:
- We’re award winning. You will be working across award-winning brands and in award-winning teams and joining a culture where innovation and success are encouraged.
- Our Commitment. We’re very proud to support The Heart of England Forest; an exciting and ambitious charity aiming to plant and preserve the largest native broadleaf forest in England. Founded by our late chairman, Felix Dennis, every employee gets the chance to plant a tree in their name so you can feel part of their vision.
- We’re always thinking of you. You’ll have access to plenty of great benefits such as 28 days holiday, a contributory pension scheme and discounted gym membership.
- We recognise hard work. Have you always dreamed of taking time out of work to travel the world? You’ll be given the opportunity to take a 6 week paid sabbatical after five years service. And if you’re lucky enough to win our Employee of the Year Award you’ll be sent on a holiday of a lifetime to a destination that certainly has the ‘wow’ factor.
Being Brilliantly different is part of our DNA – our success is built upon it. What makes you unique is what makes us unique and we’re proud to foster and promote an environment of inclusivity and a celebration of individuality. Dennis does not discriminate. We recruit purely based on your skills, talent and your potential. If you feel you are right for this Quality Controller job role, we’d very much like to hear from you!
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.