ANANTARA VACATION CLUB
A unique ownership product offering the opportunity for five-star holidays in choice destinations. The vacation lifestyle is yours to explore with Anantara and affiliated destinations, from one exotic locale to the next, for your family today and generations to come.
- Lead the development, management and implementation of cloud-focused business technology solutions specifically, Salesforce.com for Anantara Vacation Club’s Shanghai Call Center
- Act as the key liaison between Corporate Anantara Vacation Club & Shanghai Call Center to ensure organizational policies and standards are adhered and implemented.
- Proficient in applying Salesforce solutions to address complex business requirements where automation of business processes, report and dashboard creation and advocacy of user adoption are critical.
- Support the integration of custom solutions on the force.com platform including significant work in Apex, VisualForce, application integration and data migration
- Work with functional teams to ensure implemented applications are maintained and supported either directly or via third party support agreements to ensure prompt response to any issues and minimize disruption to day-to-day operations
- Facilitate, analyze and recommend continuous improvements to business and system processes while ensuring that requirements and change initiatives are clearly documented and effectively meets on-going changes in business objectives.
Key Responsibilities, but are not limited to:
Salesforce development and integration
- Understand fully the day-to-day operations, business requirements, specifications, process flows to ensure successful application design, application configuration, testing and deployment
- Work directly with departmental project leads to lead projects, facilitate business process analysis sessions, develop and deliver key components of technology solution
- Assess and obtain agreement from various stakeholders to ensure successful implementation
- Manage all stages (planning, estimation, execution) of individual application development and integration projects to ensure technical, financial and quality targets are met
- Monitor and report on the progress of application development and integration projects, using appropriate quality assurance processes to ensure that projects are carried out in accordance with agreed standards, methods and procedures.
- Contribute to the improvement of application usability by ensuring the development of user tasks, interactions and interfaces that take into account the user experience
- Manage the provision of application maintenance and support services, either directly or via third party support agreements.
- Plan for and manage business application enhancements, ensuring that all requests for change are prioritized, documented and delivered to agreed targets
- Create an operating model and organizational structure for applications support, including the transition of current support responsibilities from business units to the appropriate functional departments
- Manage the installation, configuration, upgrade, administration, monitoring and maintenance of systems
Business analysis and requirements definition:
- Investigate, analyze, review and document business processes, the information used and the data on which the information is based.
- Develop solution options for process improvements using both automated and non-automated components.
- Facilitate the scoping of requirements and priority setting for application changes, engaging all required stakeholders.
- Document requirements to analyze for alignment to strategy and conformance with principles
- Obtain formal agreement by stakeholders and establishes a base-line on which delivery of a solution can commence and variations can be managed.
Communication and organization
- Use effective, clear and positive communication to drive effective user adoption of Salesforce within Shanghai Call Center
- Strategize and maintain clear work plans and manages timelines whilst remaining flexible and adaptable.
- Actively foster a positive collaborative and enthusiastic organizational culture
- Complies with company policies and procedures, Code of Conducts with minimal supervision
- 3+ years of experience managing Salesforce application and/or other enterprise cloud-based business applications and call center systems. Applicants with Salesforce certification will have an advantage.
- Ability to build trust and strategic partnerships with assigned business area contacts, project teams and leadership to facilitate two-way communication
- Ability to understand and articulate business and organizational strategies and how it applies to technology and operation processes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of associates in the organization. The ability to converse both is Mandarin & English is mandatory.
- Results oriented and self-motivated with the ability to take ownership
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.