THE NIELSEN COMPANY
We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together the big picture to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what’s next with us at Nielsen.
SAP Consultant/SAP Security – Mumbai / Pune
ABOUT THIS JOB:
The candidate will work alongside our SAP security manager serving as the Subject Matter Expert supporting end to end security lifecycle processing from design, implementation, and support.
- Engage various IT teams to ensure user ID setup from our primary corporate user repository into multiple SAP landscapes.
- Facilitate security testing for security roles and participate in the change management approval process.
- Assist in remediation plans for audit/compliance-related findings. Competencies
- Ability to assess business role requirements, design authorization roles, and manage supporting authorizations.
- Work with internal and external audit teams & provide audit support.
- Understanding of the Best Practices, Global Ruleset, and customized ruleset.
- Present weekly support metrics, highlight critical support issues, and identify solutions by coordinating with other SAP functional and IT teams.
- The clear understanding of GRC 10.1 Access control module, and GRC Configurations
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
Looking forward to hire seasoned SAP Security professionals who thrive on challenges and desires to make a real difference in the business world
- Minimum 4 to 6 years’ experience with SAP Security and GRC
- Must have the knowledge in System improvement & process improvements in the SAP security area • Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to proactively identify upcoming risks, issues, and bottlenecks and resolve issues that sometimes cross departmental boundaries
- Ability to be productive and self-motivated in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction.
- Experience with OSS, SAP Upgrades, and Project Implementations are all required
- Experience with User administration in SAP NetWeaver, S/4, HANA and BW/BO, BOBJ.
- Experience in SAP Ariba access management is an added advantage.
- Set up, maintenance and use of Central User Administration (CUA) and Single-sign on (SSO).
- Experience with SAP’s role-based security concepts and the Profile Generator
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.