IKEA Supply is part of IKEA Range & Supply and is responsible for securing that the product offer is produced and delivered to our customers. We lead the supply agenda across many functions and work together with all business areas, different business units, but also retail markets to secure customer availability in all markets and sales channels at lowest total cost.
Supply Chain Development is going into the next phase of a great journey. By gathering the end-to-end supply chain development agenda into one organisation, embedding process and the development and management of digital solutions into the business, we create the best preconditions for meeting the future with the right competences and business capabilities.
By this we will also create the preconditions to a world class supply chain that enable IKEA to efficiently respond to the ever-changing customer needs. Our mission is to design & secure the preconditions for a world class supply chain, run and improve everyday solutions, keep together and optimise the development and innovation agenda.
Supply Chain Development area Execution manages and develops the processes and digital solutions related to order management, planning & management of deliveries, import and export of goods and is striving to secure execution excellence with seamless solutions and processes.
Our learning offer aims to deliver professional learning approach and support to development teams, strategic initiatives and innovative solutions putting end-user at the centre when developing processes and digital tools. We create, implement and develop ways for working successfully with learning. We work together with colleagues, business owners and stakeholders to drive performance and change management.
- Work on a strategical, tactical and operational level. Make things happen.
- Shape ideas, in close collaboration with relevant internal and external stakeholders, into concrete, robust and appropriate digital landscape
- Develop transition roadmaps for the digital landscape to meet the IKEA fast growing business.
- Prepare for and participate in architecture reviews and assessments
- Create and maintain required architecture artefacts and deliverables in a common architecture repository throughout the different phases of business development initiatives.
- Lead architecture activities within the assigned domain
- Secure architecture requirements for life cycle management for the solutions within the assigned domain
- Participate in different communities and networks
- Good knowledge and understanding of the IT-architecture profession, its frameworks, processes, methods, artefacts and modelling techniques
- Experience in defining and delivering domain architecture in a highly complex environment
- Experience of establishing architecture standards across application
- Good understanding of digital technologies/trends and industry standards
- Good understanding of agile ways of working
- Capable to see the big picture as well as the details, both today and for tomorrow
- Be analytical, be able to structure, prioritize and draw relevant conclusions of information.
- Capable to build trust and relationships to reach common goals
- Good understanding of the IKEA digital landscape
- Good understanding of the IKEA business and processes
- Good communication skills in written/spoken English
You are passionate about IKEA, our vision, business idea and values and you have a constant desire for renewal.
Is this the challenge for you?
We are offering you a challenging role where you will get the possibility to participate and drive IKEA Supply’s future digital landscape together with other stakeholders.
We believe you have 5-10 years’ experience of IT development processes and of solution architecture concepts. We also believe you have a good understanding of the IKEA business model – strategies, roadmaps, priorities, processes, organisations, concepts, policies, IKEA IT digital landscape.
Additionally you contribute with a deep understanding of the business needs and non-functional requirements for the assigned area
We believe you are experienced in using architecture models, methods and tools and have good knowledge of general architecture and standards.
You have excellent analytical skills. You are able to see the big picture as well as the details and to structure information and derive conclusions and consequences out of them.
You are able to interact with strong stakeholders – understand them and their needs as well as making them understand you.
You are interested in exploring uncertainty and learning new things. Communicate with people building trust and partnership and reach common goals.
You like to work in a team and together achieve long-term sustainable business result and deliver better solutions for IKEA from idea to reality.
We welcome all applications. In the first selection process, we will consider candidates from current Supply Chain Development organisation. Submit your application, CV and letter of motivation, online via our recruitment system Smart Recruiters no later than 13th of September 2020 but note that the recruitment is an ongoing process and might close earlier.
If you have any questions about the role, please contact Robert Pernetun at +46766190356. If you have any questions about the actual recruitment process, please contact Jonas Levin, Recruiter at +46 70 886 53 84. Apply no later than the 6th of September
IKEA is a world leader in the home furnishing business. We are a values-driven company with a passion for life at home. Our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. Our operations include developing and supplying the global IKEA product range, including a range of IKEA food offers.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.