ASI supports public and private organizations, mid-sized companies and Large Groups in their digital transformation.
Our job is to understand the needs and identify value-added uses in order to design, produce and deploy digital solutions that improve the experience of employees and customers in 3 main areas :
- The Digitization of Processes and Services: design and development of business applications, customer services, web and mobile, etc.
- Data Intelligence: reporting and analysis, data governance, Big Data …
- Knowledge and Collaboration: intranet / collaborative portal, corporate social network, knowledge base, CRM, etc.
Created 26 years ago and located in 7 cities in France (Paris, Lyon, Rennes, Brest, Nantes, Niort and Bordeaux), ASI has 450 employees and in 2019 achieved a turnover of 38 million euros.
HappyAtWork labeled since 2016 ASI is one of the top mid-cap companies where you feel the best and in which it is good to work for the good atmosphere, friendliness, mutual assistance between teams but also the proximity of managers, recognition of work done and internal promotion.
What if you developed your digital experience with ASI?
Technophile but at the same time a little ” retro” because you like post-it notes?
Your role must necessarily be Scrum Master!
As a facilitator convinced by the Agile method , you make your team and your client adopt this way of working. You ensure the proper implementation of the methodological framework on a daily basis.
You organize the Scrum ceremonies : daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint review, retrospective, etc. You bring together and lead the team to facilitate its work and meet the sprint objectives.
You are an actor in the continuous improvement of your team and its organization and you involve everyone with you for the success of the project.
Good communicator, you have a privileged link with the customer and the Product Owners.
By joining the Nantes Digital Expertise Center , you also break the routine with:
- Value-added projects with various functional areas (different business sectors)
- Agility on projects with Scrum and Kanban in methodological frameworks
- Innovation with recent technologies (Angular, Node, ReactNative, etc.)
- Integration into a dynamic, motivated and tech-savvy team (web, mobile and Java)
- A dedicated manager to follow your professional development in line with your goals
- Regular training to deepen your skills
- Flexible but above all AGILE , the human being is an essential element for you to succeed in a project.
- You have knowledge of new technologies and piloting methods . You are comfortable with ticketing tools (such as Jira)
- Thanks to your experience, you know how to lead a team , share information and interact with the client.
- Your creativity allows you to find solutions for the animation of ceremonies through Serious Games for example.
- Solidarity : you are able to get your hands dirty to help the team!
The only thing to remember, if you join Team ASI it will be for a great adventure!
With equal skills, this position is open to people with disabilities.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.