At Quandoo, we bring gastronomy and technology together.
Since launching in December 2012, we have continuously grown and are now active in 12 countries around the world such as Australia, Germany, Italy and the United Kingdom. With plans to develop even further, our mission is clear: To transform the world’s dining-out experiences.
We offer diners the opportunity to discover and make reservations at restaurants via our website or mobile app. We also provide restaurants with innovative management tools that enable them to build relationships with new & existing guests, streamline their day-to-day service and maximise their overall potential.
As an employer, we strive to create a positive and inclusive working environment. We value openness, integrity and encourage our employees to enjoy a healthy work-home balance.
Our team is currently seeking a Scrum Master to help lead Agile oriented development efforts serving the engineering team and working closely with Product, Quality Assurance, other cross-functional team members.
While guiding the team on how to leverage Agile/Scrum best practices and values, the role should be able to handle cross-functional communication, software technical project management, requirements traceability, defect tracking.The role must be responsive, flexible and able to succeed within an open collaborative peer environment.
As Scrum Master you will:
- Strongly serve the Engineering Team via facilitating daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings
- Support and partner with the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog
- Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
- Assess the Scrum Maturity of the teams and coach them to improve, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization
- Guide the team on self-organizing to fully realize the potential of Agile/Scrum frameworks,
- Build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving.
- Provide all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example
- 2 years of experience with agile methodologies and processes, in the role as a Scrum Master
- Presenting effectively to people from different backgrounds
- You are proactive, thorough and efficient
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills
Nice to have:
- You have hands-on experience in programming, Product ownership, QA, etc.
- Scrum Master certification
What we offer:
- Attractive perks – access to Quandoo’s pension scheme as well as various fitness and lifestyle benefits
- Modern equipment – state-of-the-art laptop & tools needed for optimal work results
- Fun working environment – opportunity to collaborate with highly motivated colleagues and attend company parties, the weekly Qweekend and Quandoo’s Global Summit
- Work-home balance – flexible working hours, home office possibilities and up to 30 days of vacation
- High level of responsibility – the chance to hit the ground running from day one and shape your own career path
Want to be part of Quandoo’s future? Apply now!
Sounds like a cool job, but not for yourself? Please feel free to share this job description with your network!