At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology.
You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.
Ubisoft Montréal is looking for a security analyst who will bring their passion for cybersecurity to our Security & Risk Management (SRM) Team.
By joining SRM, you will be part of a global team of 80+ passionate security professionals across our many studios and will participate in providing a safe and secure environment in your domain of expertise, allowing Ubisoft to achieve its business objectives. Join us and empower SRM to remain a world-class reference for the entire gaming industry.
More precisely, in this role, you’ll act as the main security advisor on information and corporate security-related topics within Ubisoft’s NCSA SRM group. Acting as a bridge between SRM and management, you’ll need to present insightful results in simple, but yet, effective business terms.
As part of your mission, you will follow upon security assessments, identify effective remediation strategies, report security findings, and recommend corrective actions for relevant operational teams.
- Develop and drive the security activities related to major projects in a versatile team;
- Produce risk evaluations that will span multiple security topics;
- Develop and contribute to risk analysis methods for game production environments & IT projects;
- Define policies, standards, and processes to ensure secure data management and drive the implementation of security measures on global IT projects;
- Manage the relationship with executives and key stakeholders to support the decision-making process that could impact Ubisoft’s security posture;
- Monitor and detect potential risk situations in-game production environments;
- Facilitate operations and minimize negative impacts of proposed security solutions;
- Interpret potential or realized risks brought forth by new technologies introduced to daily operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of Software or Computer Engineering, Information Security, or equivalent education/experience;
- Technical or audit certification in computer security (CISSP, CISA, etc.) is a strong asset.
- 5+ years’ experience in auditing or security consulting;
- Experience in security standards such as ISO 27001, 27002, 27005; NIST, COBIT, ITIL;
- Experience in DevSecOps;
- Experience in developing corporate policies or guidelines;
- Experience in implementing security measures in the video game industry, an asset;
Skills & Knowledge
- Ability to interact with representatives from different sectors, use a pedagogical approach and communicate technical and business concepts to all types of audiences;
- Analytical and threat assessment skills;
- Ability to draft documents that are clear and well-structured;
- Ability to make decisions quickly in a constantly changing environment and demonstrate a capacity for innovation;
- Bilingual (French-English) is required both orally and written.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that’s why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.