The commissionaire will report to and work with the Site Supervisor and Area Manager. The Guard will utilize the post orders to provide superior customer service, security, and protection to their client and the client’s property/assets.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Valid Security Guard License
- Valid First Aid/CPR Certificate
- Strong knowledge of legislative policies such as the Criminal Code, Trespass to Property Act and WHMIS.
- Knowledge of relevant Security policies such as patrolling and emergency response, Private Security and Investigative Services Act.
- Highly developed interpersonal and customer service skills, including conflict resolution, problem solving, decision making and situational assessment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to respond to staff and public in a courteous and effective manner.
- Ability to prepare and maintain clear, concise, and legible security reports and detailed records.
- Demonstrated experience working with a computer and the ability to utilize a variety of software, e.g. Microsoft Word and Excel, mainframe systems, divisional databases, etc.
- Ability to compile accurate information and prepare effective reports and correspondence using a computer.
- Ability to operate and monitor computerized security equipment.
- Ability to work rotating shifts, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to pass a thorough medical and physical examination.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a City Driver’s Permit.
- Ability to comply with the Corporate Security Scheduling Policy.
⚠️ NOTE: Once you click on the Apply Now Button you will be directed to the career page of concerned job provider, We & Facebook are not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
To apply for this job please visit www.commissionaires.ca.