Defron Security Services Inc
We are seeking two guards for a summer patrol placement in Ottawa. This position is temporary and will last from May to July 2020.
The duties of this job consist of:
- Patrolling on foot the required area/ space.
- Writing a daily report or incident report if necessary.
- Responding to emergencies or intrusion as per the client.
- Being a visible deterrent to loiters or trespassers.
Interested individuals must meet the following requirements:
- Possess a security guard license for Ontario.
- Own and operate their own vehicle (there is no gatehouse, security guards would be posted in there vehicle).
- Read, write and speak English.
- Be punctual and consistent in completing job duties and fulfilling job requirements.
- Be available for an interview via skype or whatsapp for this week. Be willing to start next week May 12th, 2020.
- Be able to work the overnight shift
- Be able to stay awake.
The details of the job include:
- The hourly wage is $14.00 per hour plus HST
- Pay is on a biweekly basis.
- There is a fee charged for uniform. A total of $55.00.
- We are seeking Two guards for two shifts.
SHIFT A: 44 hours
Sunday: 7pm to 7am
Monday : 7pm to 7am
Tuesday : 7pm to 7am
Wednesday: 7pm to 7am.
SHIFT B: 32 hours
Thursday: 7pm to 7am
Friday: 7pm to 7am
Saturday: 7pm to 7am
Reference ID: PRC-1
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: $15.00 /hour
Please email us at [email protected] if you are interested in this position.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com