Veritas Education recruitment ltd
SEN Teacher (KS 1 & 2)
Special School based in the West Coast of Cumbria
Veritas Education are looking for an SEN Teacher to join a special school in the West Coast of Cumbria.
Do you have:
– Qualified Teacher Status
– A DBS disclosure
– Proven suitability to work with children and young people
– Experience of working with children with a range of special educational needs and be able to provide positive and targeted support.
If you can answer, yes, please apply online.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
‘Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation.
Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.’