SEN teaching Assistant – Saddleworth.
Job Start Date: Monday 26th October 2020
Position Type: Long Term with a view to an extended contract.
Sector: Primary Education (age 5-11)
Role: Level 3 Teaching Assistant.
Subject: Special Needs / SEN.
About the job –
Prospero Teaching are looking for a Level 3 Teaching Assistant to start In October 2020 at a Primary School in Saddleworth. The School are looking for the Teaching Assistant to work with small groups of less able students.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for an extremely rewarding career and to make a real impact on the pupils progress.
The successful candidate must have previous experience of working 1-1 with a young person or working with small groups of children. The candidate must have clear expereince of delivering or studying interventions within Schools.
KS1/2 SEN Teaching Assistant Contract/Position.
- Position – SEN Teaching Assistant
* Start date – October 2021.
* Likely Duration – July 2021.
* Position end date – July 2021.
* Contract type – Temporary leading to full time for the right candidate.
* Pay – To be discussed at interview.
* Hours – 8:30am-4pm (term time only)
KS1/2 TA Experience, Training and Qualifications.
- It is essential that you have Level 3 qualification and experience working in a school setting.
* Up-to-date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
* Strong behaviour management skills are a must.
To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must…
- Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
* Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application.
* Provide two professional child related references.
If you are a Level 3 Teaching Assistant and would like to be considered for this teaching job, please call us on 0161 393 6725. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted from October 1st.
To apply for this job please visit www.totaljobs.com.