At IFS you will work in a growing, global enterprise software company where informal hierarchies promote simplicity and trust with responsibility. We strive to deepen our expertise by taking on challenging and varying work assignments in a collaborative environment together with committed colleagues.
With professionalism and a strong customer focus in everything we do, from R&D to Sales and Consultancy, we are proud to serve world-class customers all over the globe with our leading products.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
People in the Business Intelligence Analyst job family transforms data into insights that drive business value. Through use of data analytics, data visualization and data modeling techniques and technologies, BI analysts identify trends that can help other IFS departments, managers and executives make business decisions to modernize and improve processes.
The Senior Business Intelligence Analyst will conduct thorough data analysis, help design and implement analytics programs, generate reports, and collaborate with our Business Process Owners and the BI team to ensure we are optimizing our resources and maximizing our market share.
To succeed in this position, you must be driven and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Primary job role:
- Collaborate to perform data and process analyses required
- Define and document requirements and provide simplified explanations
- Synthesize data and feedback from users, clients, and management
- Understanding and experience of DW-area and modelling of data for a BI solution
- Contribute to short and long-term goal setting
- Develop action plans and aide in accountability
- Collaborate regularly with various teams, including Finance analytics
- Develop and utilize dashboards effectively
- Develop, analyze, and modify processes, data structures, and models
- Interact with customers to evaluate products and performance
- Make data-driven decisions and recommendations
- Articulately and concisely explain the implications of complex data
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in analytics or a relevant field
- Significant work experience with Agile sprints, SQL, and HTML
- Significant experience in data warehousing, ETL processes, data formatting, data integrated tools
- Solid computer skills, including Microsoft Office, databases, web-based applications
- Proven experience as a collaborative team player
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field required, or equivalent training or work experience
- Excellent written and communication skills
- A keen eye for details and aptitude for working with data
- Highly accurate and thorough in all tasks
- Highly organized and able to prioritize tasks
- Strong problem-solving skills and an analytical mind
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
Interviews and selections are being made continuously. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible, no later than 30 October 2020.
As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
We respectfully decline all offers of recruitment and/or advertising assistance.
IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, build and maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. The industry expertise of our people and solutions, together with a commitment to delivering value to every one of our customers, has made IFS a recognized leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector. Our team of 4,000 employees and growing ecosystem of partners support more than 10,000 customers around the world challenge the status quo and realize their competitive advantage. Learn more about how our enterprise software solutions can help your business today at ifs.com.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.