WNS (Holdings) Limited (NYSE: WNS), is a leading Business Process Management (BPM) company. We combine our deep industry knowledge with technology and analytics expertise to co-create innovative, digital-led transformational solutions with clients across 10 industries.
We enable businesses in Travel, Insurance, Banking and Financial Services, Manufacturing, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods, Shipping and Logistics, Healthcare, and Utilities to re-imagine their digital future and transform their outcomes with operational excellence.
We deliver an entire spectrum of BPM services in finance and accounting, procurement, customer interaction services and human resources leveraging collaborative models that are tailored to address the unique business challenges of each client.
We co-create and execute the future vision of 400+ clients with the help of our 44,000+ employees. Our global footprint spans 16 countries with 61 delivery centers worldwide including in China, Costa Rica, India, the Philippines, Poland, Romania, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Turkey, United Kingdom and the United States.
We are looking for a passionate professional to turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
The responsibilities include monitoring and troubleshooting full ETL lifecycle activities to include requirements analysis and design, developing analysis and reporting capabilities, continuously monitoring performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
The candidate should also be capable enough to handle adhoc data requirements into the required format using SQL/Python commands and reporting tools. Identifying and executing Automation opportunities using Python and Shell Scripting.
Responsibilities & Skillset
- Understanding of basic Python/Pyspark commands and structure.
- Mandatory SQL skillset and knowledge of big-data reporting concepts.
- Good analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong Communication skills and ability to proficiently handle client requests.
- Understand, use, improve & develop competitive methods in handling data operations and ongoing delivery.
- Multitasking ability to handle multiple internal and external deliverables at a time.
- Proven working experience of 0- 3 years as an associate /Sr. Associate, preferably with data handling/reporting background using SQL/Python/Pyspark and any of the advanced reporting tools.
- Knowledge of New Tech frameworks like GCP/HDFS & Tools like Hive/Pig, is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience using analytical tools for analyzing large datasets in Python/Pyspark, Airflow, Hue/Hive, SAS, SQL, etc ) would be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of and experience with reporting packages, relational database concepts and databases (SQL,HDFS, Oracle, etc) and programming (ETL frameworks).
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings both verbally and through written communication channels.
Tools and Technologies Requirement
- SQL, UNIX, Python (must), SAS (Awareness)
- Python/Hive/Pig/HDFS/Airflow/GCP (Good to know and Preferred)
- MS office Suite (must).
B Tech,M Tech, B E, MBA
Candidate should be open to work in 24*7 Shifts.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.