Who we are
Miratech is a global IT services and consulting company that brings together global enterprise innovation and start-up innovation. Today we support digital transformation for the largest enterprises on the planet.
Our highly professional team achieves success with 99% of IT projects in financial, telecommunication and technology domains since Miratech inception in 1989. Technical complexity is our passion, stability is our standard, friendly work environment is our style.
We empower our employees to grow together with the company, to achieve ambitious goals, to be a part of international relentless team which helps the visionaries to change the world.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
Our client is about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries.
Are you passionate about building highly available, robust and scalable distributed systems? Are you confident at iteratively refining user requirements and removing any ambiguity? Do you like to be challenged and encouraged to learn and grow professionally?
We’re looking for Architect to:
- provide technology solutions that will solve business problems and strengthen our position as digital leaders in financial services
- work as part of a scrum team
You’ll be working within the Group Treasury Technology team, responsible for delivering the next generation liquidity and fund management platform. This is a new solution aiming at supporting more stringent cash flow management and providing liquidity & funds to all lines of business. As an Architect, you’ll play an important role in bringing this vision to life.
Most important skills (must have) :
- 5+ years of experience as solutions architect
- Strong Azure Cloud experience
- Experience of working with DataBricks 2+ years
- 5+ years of using Java (Spring, JUnit, Kafka) – collection, data structures, multi-threading, serialization, design patterns, exception handling and gc
- Knowledges of Java 8 (like streaming, lamdas etc.)
- Experience of working with Scala & Python
- Strong experience in Micro Services & Cloud based solutions
- Nice to understand Storm, Scala
- Management of Enterprise level
- Strong opportunities for professional and career growth at a rapidly growing international professional services organization
- Competitive compensation, variable and flexible bonus systems
- Professional development support and professional certification opportunities
- Flexible work schedule with a possibility for teleworking.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.