Everything’s in place for you to win at Veeam – the global leader in Modern Data Management. We provide trusted back-up solutions that deliver cloud data management and protection, keeping the world moving for over 400,000 customers including the vast majority of Fortune 500 companies.
We’re extremely successful: a billion-dollar company and Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant that’s won over 200 top industry awards. But we’re always looking forward.
Everyone here plays a part in finding new opportunities and winning new deals, and you’ll be backed by a best-in-service product and an unrivalled reputation for delivering customer satisfaction.
Ultimately though, we grow together, so we’ll support you fully to be successful in your role. We’ll invest in you through our on-demand learning systems. Mentoring, training and coaching will help you to find your feet, take big challenges in your stride and perform at your best.
There are acceleration programmes that could propel you further forward than you imagined. And whether it’s learning additional skills, gaining a new experience or taking the next step in your career, there will be lots of scope for development.
All this in a place where people talk from the heart. We have a culture of focus and excellence. We encourage innovation and iteration. And since our achievements are tangible, we can keep it real and be genuine with each other.
We’re inclusive, diverse, open and honest people who collaborate, support each other and have fun together. And we’re nimble enough for people to speak up.
We play to win; we’re competitive, hungry and driven, but we remain humble. If that’s you, get ready to do Veeamazing things.
The Senior Customer Reference Specialist, is responsible for the strategic direction, management, and execution of Veeam’s customer marketing and reference program in the assigned EMEA territories.
The role will oversee EMEA customer marketing and reference program execution, the on-going development and management of a portfolio of reference accounts that can be nurtured and used as testimonials in all types of media. will be working in partnership with local marketing and sales leaders, as well as the Global Marketing leadership team.
You will identify a pipeline of exciting customer stories and build and nurture the relationships with Veeam advocates for key company engagements, and interaction with the global corporate communications and field marketing organizations to deliver high-quality assets on a regular basis.
- Enhance and maintain the roster of references in the assigned EMEA regions that can be leveraged by the regional sales and marketing organizations to advance Veeam’s brand awareness and sales effort
- Cultivate, nurture and own these end-to-end relationships with the key reference accounts; develop a portfolio of household/Fortune 500 brands that can be used within high-level opportunities (i.e. speaking engagements at industry events etc.).
- Integrate reference program into wider Veeam marketing activities, such as campaigns, PR/AR, field marketing. Ensure a charter of excellence for the use of references
- Work with the wider teams to identify and cultivate customer references; this includes but not limited to inspiring Veeam Sales, ProPartners, end users, and their PR and legal departments to participate in the reference program
- Become a trusted advisor and business partner to field sales and marketing teams, to build customer relationships and utilize the customer voice in sales and marketing activities
- Serve as the primary point of contact for customer advocates/references, including suggestions for potential references and requests for references from Sales, Channels and Alliances, and AR/PR (be the owner of Veeam’s internal QC process) in the assigned EMEA regions
- Coordinate customer interviews. Edit and/or write stories/brief copywriting resources as applicable, and for approved suggestions, provide background information and contact details to the writer. Manage internal/external review, approvals and posting
- Track use of customer references, including written success studies, quotes, peer-to-peer references, audio, video, and AR/PR contacts
- Negotiate contracts with suppliers and oversee production of video references
- Special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or related area
- (a combination of education and experience will be considered)
- Sales or marketing experience in business to business technology industry, specifically within a customer marketing role
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Soft persuasive selling skills
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and effectively manage multiple projects concurrently
- Enthusiastic and results-oriented
- Keen understanding of the roles played by alliance partners, distributors, system integrators, etc. in the channel market highly preferred
- Experience managing a customer advocacy program is a plus
- High degree of business acumen and market analysis
- Proven experience in understanding how to gather market requirements, market input, and framing assets to address core market needs
- Demonstrated ability to course correct to meet corporate goals and objectives
- Thorough understanding of market dynamics to position Veeam competitively both short-term and long-term
Communication, Interpersonal & influencing skills
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate, partner and drive for results with customers and key stakeholders across multiple geographies
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Proven history of working influencing and communicating with all levels of the organization including with senior management (VP and C-Level)
- Ability to identify thought leadership topics in which Veeam has credibility; and to create and implement integrated campaigns based on thought leadership areas
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.