You may not know our name but we can guarantee you know our work – all we do has a positive impact on life, health and the environment.
Eurofins is by your side every day, from the food you eat to the medicines you rely on. We work with the biggest companies in the world, making sure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
We are looking for natural born leaders that inspire passion in unique individuals. Life at Eurofins is a meritocracy, where people are empowered to make decisions and are rewarded for their success. We encourage independent thinkers who challenge the status quo and never accept the market’s or the company’s “usual way of doing things”.
With facilities in Europe, the United States and Asia, Eurofins is an internationally leading provider of DNA sequencing services, genotyping services, DNA synthesis products and bioinformatics services for pharma, diagnostics, food, agriculture, biotechnological and research markets.
The Centre of Excellence (CoE), IBM (Planning) Analytics is looking for a Senior Developer – Data Integration. Within the team of developers, this role will be the focal point for all reporting and dashboarding initiatives, taking a leading role in the design and development of reports. While the current reporting catalogue is functional, there is a drive to become more intuitive in the design, incorporating more user feedback and modern feel.
If you are seeking for a position with great freedom and flexibility this is the role for you!
At Eurofins, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: to build, grow and support the ever-evolving platform of Advanced Analytics. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with internal customers/stakeholders and to sell. To expand applications. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible.
You will be ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of Eurofins’ most edge-breaking challenges..
As senior developer you will also:
- Gather requirements from the business on data integration and bridging between ERP system, Operational Data Storage (ODS) and Analytics Platform.
- Design the End-to-End process, creating modern seamless integration between multiple ERP source systems and one global group reporting & analytics platform.
- Create/find alignment within a segregated IT landscape.
- Actively identify integration techniques (ODBC, Middleware, sFTP, ESB, …) within broader landscape of IT Infra and IT Security policies.
- Work closely with the technical team (Senior Architect & Developers) to ensure data is provided to the users.
- Engage with local/regional technical teams to have a full grasp of underlying set-up of ERP systems and related integration capabilities.
- Work in an agile, project-centric, team-focused environment.
- Actively contribute to technological developments within the team.
- Continuously learn new methodologies and technologies.
Ideally you would be educated up to Bachelor level in Computer Science, Accounting or Finance, have excellent English skills and minimum 3 years of experience in either an end user or consulting role.
Other requirements include:
- Work experience with IBM Planning Analytics (recent versions), including Planning Analytics Workspace (PAW) Front-End.
- Work experience with IBM Cognos Analytics (CA), recent versions.
- Solid experience in Agile / DevOps Environment.
- Experience with any backend technology.
- Good working knowledge of RestAPIs
- Strong background and interest in reporting, dashboarding and data visualization.
- Ideally a solid understanding of TI processes.
- Some experience with Budgeting & Forecasting/ Planning processes.
- Skills in Python or programming languages like Java, HTML5 are an advantage.
- An eye for detail and a mindset that believes presentation is key.
- Strong knowledge of finance and accounting is an asset
- An interest in new technology and trends within the field of analytics
- Naturally curious and always looking to improve
- International experience in a dispersed global team environment is preferred
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
Please send us the English version of your resume.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.