FireEye is an intelligence-led security company. Working as a seamless, scalable extension of customer security operations, FireEye offers a single platform that blends innovative security technologies, nation-state grade threat intelligence, and world-renowned Mandiant® consulting.
With this approach, FireEye eliminates the complexity and burden of cybersecurity for organizations struggling to prepare for, prevent, and respond to cyber-attacks. Learn more about FireEye’s world-class solutions and global footprint at https://www.fireeye.com/company.html.
The DevOps Engineer will work with the Development team and participate in Software Development and also significantly contribute towards Operations tasks such as deployment automation, maintenance and enhancement of the Jenkins CI/CD pipeline, identifying and converting manual processes that can be automated, etc.
What You Will Do:
- Work closely with the development team and participate in regular development activities, such as fixing bugs, developing features and enhancements, unit testing, etc.
- Manage code deployments, fixes, updates and related processes.
- Maintain and enhance existing deployment tools and scripts (ansible, shells) that are in use today. Development of new ansible scripts as and when required.
- Develop container-based infrastructure deployment solutions under the guidance of the DevOps Lead.
- Actively troubleshoot any issues that arise during testing and production, and solve them before release or within SLA.
- 3+ years of experience in development: Java and/or Golang, Spring Framework 5.x, Spring Boot
- Infrastructure Tools: Ansible is a must.
- Any of the following is a plus: Puppet, Docker, Terraform, Packer, Kafka
- CI/CD Tools: Jenkins and automation using Jenkins build pipelines, Sonarqube
- Scripting languages: Bash, SED, AWK, Groovy
- Operating systems: Linux and Windows Operating systems
- Agile/Communication tools such as : JIRA, Slack, Microsoft Teams
- Experience in the following will be a plus.
- Cloud security practices
- Compliance Frameworks such as : CIS, NIST, GDPR, HIPAA, & PCI
- Cloud Providers such as : OpenStack, AWS, Azure, GCP, Kubernetes
- Build tools/Code analysis: Gradle