In India, Bosch is a leading supplier of technology and services in the areas of Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology.
Additionally, Bosch has in India the largest development center outside Germany, for end to end engineering and technology solutions. The Bosch Group operates in India through twelve companies.
Bosch set-up its manufacturing operation in 1951, which has grown over the years to include 18 manufacturing sites, and seven development and application centers.
Bosch Group in India employs over 31,000 associates and generated consolidated revenue of about ₨.21,450 crores* (2.66 billion euros) in 2018 of which ₨. 15,824 crores*(1.96 billion euros) from third party. The Group in India has close to 18,000 research and development associates.
In India, Bosch Limited is the flagship company of the Bosch Group. It earned revenue of over ₨. 12,460 crores (1.54 billion euros) in 2018. Additional information can be accessed at www.bosch.in.
– Knows, understands, communicates and facilitates a safe work culture, ensuring compliance with all policies of company safety/environmental safety
– Plans production operations, establishing priorities and sequences for manufacturing products
– Effective use of Manpower to drive productivity targets
– Meeting Quality targets & handling of Customer Complaint
– Responsible for Safety, quality, cost & delivery KPIs
– Defect cost reduction projects
– Implementation of Zero defect strategy
– Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) improvements on bottleneck process.
– 7 Quality Control (QC) tools, Problem Solving Methodology.
– Must be flexible to work in shifts
B.E / B. Tech (Mechanical / Production)
2 to 5 Yrs Experience
- Proven experience as Production Supervisor or similar role
- Experience of Machining processes
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Problem-solving skills
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.