Flink is revolutionizing how we buy groceries. We deliver a selection of 2.000 products to your home – in only 10 minutes. We put customers first and aim to achieve the best customer experience.
Founded by experienced ecommerce professionals and backed by some of the most renowned investors in Europe we are growing rapidly and have a great hunger to continuously challenge ourselves. We are a diverse team with a flexible and inclusive culture.
Do you want to be a part of this grocery revolution? As Senior Finance & Accounting Manager you would report directly to the country MD, own the business plan and liaise with external accounting service providers as well as our global finance & accounting team in Berlin. Does this sound like the right environment for your next career step? Apply now and join our team at Flink.
- Build up the accounting and finance function at Flink in the Netherlands from scratch
- Hire and manage a team of 3+ accountants and financial analysts
- End-to-end responsibility for monthly closing of books, together with accounting service providers
- Work together with HQ finance team on reporting of NL results into group statements
- Act as sparring partner to country MD for topics around P&L and financial business performance
- Bachelor in relevant area, master degree in accounting or finance is a pre
- 3+ years of experience in a leading accounting firm (e.g. Big 4 audit), ideally paired with first experience in a start-up environment in the finance & account space
- Detailed knowledge of how to set up and run finance & accounting processes in the Netherlands
- Strong quantitative mind with great attention to detail
- Fluent in English, Dutch is a pre
- You are a team player at heart
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work at one of the best-funded startups in the Netherlands, aiming to completely redefine the way people buy groceries
- Build an organisation right from the beginning
- Steep learning curve and lot of responsibility right from the start
- Transparent company culture with flat hierarchies and a high career growth trajectory at Flink in the Netherlands
- Competitive salary and 20% discount on your own groceries
- Several other perks like a company boat (soon 😉 ), Friday borrel and Monday team lunches
It is our commitment that every applicant will be evaluated according to their skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.