Maintaining HR processes automation projects, including HR and social policy administration:
- Pre-project survey and description of business processes
- Maintenance of the development register
- Identification of risk zones and areas for improvement in HR administration processes, searching and suggesting solutions for optimizing
- Assessment of feasibility and labor intensity of work, negotiation and implementation
- Preparation and approval of the work plan, preparation of technical tasks
- Interaction with suppliers (both in Russian and in English languages), control of work performance, negotiation of issues
- Testing new features and transferring them to the HR Department for further work.
- Data collection and processing to manage the HR process
- Organization and participation in data synchronization projects with various HR systems, supporting users at all stages of data migration, communicating with the global HR team.
- Preparing presentations and reports for management
- Work with the statistics of the Department
- Participation in the development of local regulations of the company, procedures and other documentation, including personnel document management and administration of the company’s social policy.
- Higher (preferably technical) education and additional professional education in HR
- At least 3+ years’ experience as HR administrator, deep knowledge of HR legal operations, the basics of document management and archival, legislation on the protection of personal Data
- Knowledge of the components of project work, experience in implementing projects for automation HR processes as a project leader
- Experience in process automation in 1C is required
- Experience in implementing HR processes in Workday will be an advantage
- English at intermediate level.
- Modern, energetic multinational working environment
- Salary ranges depending on skills and expertise
- Flexible working schedule
- Regular assessment and salary/positions review (at least once a year)
- Employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation, “white” salary, 28 days paid annual leave + additional time off depending on the work results (up to 12 paid days off per year)
- An extended medical insurance policy
- A partial compensation of costs on fitness
- Free English classes in the office
- Ability to become part of Veeam football and volleyball teams
- Corporate events
- Relocation package for candidates from other regions (one-way ticket compensation, relocation allowance equivalent to one month basic salary)