We are Malayan Flour Mills Berhad, an established billions ringgit public listed food manufacturing company. We aspire to be a leading food manufacturing enterprise in the region and have also diversified its business from flour milling to the sale of raw materials and integrated poultry business.
Its integrated poultry business includes the breeding and sale of day-old chicks, broiler and breeder farming, processing and sale of poultry products and feeds milling.
With over 50 years of experience and workforce in Malaysia, Vietnam and Indonesia, as part of our expansion plans, we are seeking the right talents to be part of our winning team.
Join us today! https://www.mfm.com.my/careers/
The job holder is responsible to manage all human resources activities such as recruitment, total rewards, learning & development, performance management, talent management, industrial relations and human resource (HR) services (annual increment, bonus, leave, claims, statutory compliances, deductions, time & attendance) of the company.
He/She is expected to establish HR policies and standard operating procedures (SOPs) to achieve effectiveness and efficiency. The position will be working closely with the plant manager and group HR on policies, projects and initiatives.
Recruitment & Retention
– Identify and develop headcount requirements for the company.
– Liaise and work with recruitment agencies, vendors and schools in sourcing for talents.
– Conduct screenings, interviews of shortlisted candidates, coordinate psychometric tools, conduct reference checks, preparation of offer letter (for non-executive level) and provide onboarding induction programs.
– Conduct exit interviews with employees who have resigned to gauge the attrition reasons and recommend the necessary actions for improvement.
Total Rewards & Performance Management
– Design, recommend total rewards framework and work closely with group HR
– Develop and manage manpower budget, costing and analyze variances.
– Manage, monitor and control monthly payroll and claims processes.
– Design and recommend incentive schemes to motivate employees.
– Ensure submissions of required deductions to relevant government agencies.
– Implement a performance linked rewards management system for the company.
– Monitor activities and conduct negotiations with union on collective bargaining and collective agreement.
– Advise and conduct domestic inquiries with group HR on issues relating to dismissal cases, disciplinary and misconducts.
– Design and implement the necessary grievance and sexual harassment policy.
Learning, Development & Succession Planning
– Conduct training needs analysis and recommend improvement programs for employees.
– Prepare and develop yearly training budget and programs for employees.
– Work with group HR in identifying talents for succession planning of critical positions.
– Design and implement staff induction program, mentor-mentee program & buddy system initiative.
– Provide feedback, coaching and mentoring to staff on performance.
Employee Welfare & Engagements
– Lead staff engagement activities such as town hall, family day, annual dinner, sports day and etc.
– Continuously strive for a harmonious working environment amongst the employees by recommending the necessary initiatives.
– Degree in business, human resources or equivalent.
– Minimum 8 years of working experiences in related field.
MFM is honored to receive the following awards:
- 2019 – Human Resources Asia Recruitment Awards 2019, Best Onboarding Experience (Bronze)
- 2018 and 2019 – HR Asia Best Companies to Work for in Asia 2018 and 2019 (Malaysia Edition)
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.