ServiceNow believes in the power of technology to reduce the complexity in our jobs. At ServiceNow, we make work, work better for people with modern digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity.
Built on the Now Platform, our product portfolio delivers the IT, employee, and customer workflows that matter—with enterprise solutions to help drive every part of a company’s digital transformation. Companies can simplify how work gets done, deliver intuitive experiences, and build digital workflow apps with a single cloud platform.
As Solution Consulting Manager, Customer Experience you will be responsible for supporting the technical sales efforts managing a team of highly motivated Presales Solution Consultants. You will manage the team of product experts that convey value to address ServiceNow customers’ business issues.
As a specialist leader, your team will contribute to the development of concepts, techniques & assets that enablable the regional Account teams you support. You will engage in complex tasks in creative and effective ways requiring independent action and a high degree of initiative to resolve issues. You will make recommendations for new procedures, and will act independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments often acting as a facilitator and leader.
Measure of success in the role:
Driving growth of the CSM business in line with corporate goals
Attraction, retention & development of key employees
Enabling the team and diversifying the portfolio into our defined accounts
Being recognized as a strong leader by your peers, direct line reports and the organization
Coaching the team to retain and upsell in key focused accounts
What you’ll do:
- Ensure SCs demonstrate relevance to customers, fully discover customers’ business and technical problems, deliver the highest quality presentations and demonstrations, execute proofs of concept successfully and only when needed, comprehend and document the business value to be delivered, and ensure customer commitment to the ServiceNow solution
- Develop team members according to the demands of the business and according to their individual professional goals
- Develop and maintain a recruiting pipeline of potential SC candidates to meet future business demands
- Work with regional sales managers to prioritise regional Solution Consulting efforts, ensuring proper alignment of resources and effective utilization of skill sets within the assigned region
- Assign resources to sales opportunities, and consistently evaluate progress against goals
- Develop and deploy team training curriculums to meet the changing demands of the sales organisation
- Manage day-to-day activities such as resource scheduling conflicts, expense review and approval, activity reporting etc.
- Drive best practices in sharing with other Solution Consultants to enhance the quality and efficiency of surrounding team members
- Act as the ServiceNow subject matter expert at executive briefings / marketing events
To be successful in this role candidates will typically have:
- Team management experience; management of a pre-sales organisation preferred
- Experience working in a fast-growing IT environment including software, platform, cloud, or digital transformation
- Previous success in a pre-sales consulting role, ideally within the customer service, customer experience, customer engagement or call centre industry
- Understanding of standard approaches to coaching, mentoring and management of individual contributors
- Ability to motivate and inspire a growing team of Pre-sales Solutions Consultants
- Experience in Value Based Selling or Solution Selling
- A thorough understanding of the SaaS Market space, the provision of PaaS based solutions and a broad understanding of Service Management practices and processes
- Experience with the ServiceNow product suite or competitive product suites highly desirable
- Ability to articulate and logically communicate concepts with technical and non-technical audiences
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects & priority initiatives to completion
- A high degree of passion, energy, drive and an inspiring management style
- Pitch perfect communication and presenting skills, with fluency in French and English a must
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.